View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The New life 
Rank 1
Rank 1

New game, where you will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.
http://beggarofnet.blogspot.com.es/
Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/Beggarofnet

Downlad:
https://mega.nz/#!0NMGzYJZ!dlswHH5_KGiCQ0bgSGUIjvN0MuNq4NrmnBcNQkkbW2A

Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:58 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I think you are on the right track. You really need to work on making it easier to use for other language speaking players. I feel like I missed out on some of the game due to half of it not being in english.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:05 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

The game is in english

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:35 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

nice pics good work there, game menu is on portugese i think ?
but english is like translated on a very broken poor translator...

Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:58 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Beside the really bad English, it looks promising with an interesting mix of 2D sprites and the 3D portraits and animation. The girls are a bit chubby for my taste though.

What I'm missing is some more guidance like a log of what you are supposed to do. And I found a bug, if you enter the club in the evening you land in a store down town.

It is an early stage, so is there anything beside the game card to make your sister twerk implemented yet?

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:21 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Will try this out. 8-)

Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:25 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Another bug - related to the club sending you to the fashion store - is the computer/game store. I saved enough money to get a new game and whenever I try to get into the game store it teleports me to the fashion shop. I got into the store on the first day when I was exploring, but never again managed it.

Copied Marias bedroom key but there's nothing in her bedroom - no key to my room: Not enabled yet?

Went on several dates with Rachel, nothing ever actually happens, there's no improvement to our relationship or anything.

And yeah, the menu not being in English is a bit of an annoyance, and the poor translations of the interactions are very distracting.

Additionally, the girls are *all* far too "curvy" for my personal preference. A little variety in body-shape goes a long way to appeal to a larger audience.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:39 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

The good:
Got my wang out for the nurse, a tit job from Rachel, to splurg my load on the step mothers tits, the sister to bounce up and down on her vibrator, and fucked the workmans wife.
All in all one of the best made RPG maker games I've seen so far due to the effort put in to the scenes.
There is a lot of potential, but still a lot to be done.

The bad:
As for the english, it's pigeon english at best, I don't think there is a single sentence that is correct for either grammar or spelling, and the menu's aren't in english at all.
I didn't explore the game very much, but there's an awful lot that hasn't been implemented yet, none of the classmates mothers etc. I felt I'd done more or less all that could be done fairly quickly.
There needs to be a little guidance, randomly wandering around talking to every tom dick or harry 2-5 times every time you see them just to see if they say something new is a little dull. Maybe a quest log of some kind.
Literally all the girls are overweight with oversized boobs. in a town that's very unrealistic, and it only caters to one type of preference which not many people have. At least have some average, slender and petite women in it.
I found the story of the father going on a business trip to be weird, especially with everyone acting like he died or some other disaster, if they are going to be that dramatic about it at least kill him off in the beginning.
There isn't a log of what each girl likes when you find out what the various things are. Remembering what Car, Internet page, how many followers, movie, place for date, gifts, etc. for every girl you can possibly date is not going to happen.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:12 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

either I am too stupid or simply blind. I didn't manage more than the game card and some twerking sis. Can anyone give me some pointers on what to do and when during the day?

Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:13 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

At some point during the day, go talk to the old lady on the beach. You'll find another card stuck under a vending machine. Go to the construction site to ask for help or a tool. The foreman will send you to spy on his wife, you'll have some fun, then you'll eventually get the card which - when given to sister - gets you a ride-the-vibe scene.

At school at some point you'll get kicked in the dick and sent to the nurse, this leads to a flag event with Rachel, your best female friend. Talking to her (and getting her a gift) will lead to some fun, which will lead to some fun with Maria (stepmother). Make sure you have $5 after you buy the gift, you'll need it to make a copy of a key

Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next