View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.52 PUBLIC released

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added Nabila level 3
  • Added Ayane level 3 & 4
  • Added new event "Belly dance" for Nabila
  • Russian translation updated by FomFom
  • Fixed missing image for Emiri heeljob with some outfits (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed wrong key name in Kana's room and Ayane's room (Thanks Popfan!)
  • Fixed waypoints tooltip not disappearing when activating the glasses (Thanks Fr0stst0rm!)
  • Added missing toilets, bath and night events in Ayane's gallery
Regarding Nabila content this time, unlike most girls who have vaginal commands and events starting level 3, Nabila focuses on anal instead, vaginal being for level 4.

For Ayane, her level 3 and 4 are done but she's still missing several events to be considered complete: both endings, pimping, possession and spell corruption events. I'll finish those in next version.

Finally, I've launched a Subscribestar campaign as an alternative to Patreon since a few players suggested it to me. Both Patreon and Subscribestar have the exact same tier, rewards and content and I'll keep it that way. This is just meant as a plan B in case Patreon goes crazy again though there's not guarantee Subscribestar won't have to comply with some similar rules in the future, only time will tell.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.53 PUBLIC release.

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added Nabila level 4
  • Added Nabila pimping event
  • Added belly dance option for Marylin during her session event
  • Added possession, pimping, daily pimping, spell corruption, good ending and bad ending events for Ayane
  • Added new VIP event by Hollow: A bored Rin
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Russian translation updated by FomFom
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex
  • Fixed some lines in Iyo's good ending
  • Added missing possession events in Gallery (Thanks Silentsun123!)
  • Fixed missing image about Shizuru during some good endings (Thanks Yukino!)
  • Added missing Slave ending in Hikari's Gallery (Thanks Darkbatex!)
  • Fixed bug with girls wearing underwear under their swimsuits (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug with girls in doll mode not staying naked
So, Nabila level 4 and Ayane's remaining events are the main content for this update. Plus some bug fix.

A new event requested by a VIP patron has been added and surely more will come in the future. I'm preparing an easier way for VIP patrons to request their custom Glassix event so they can get their reward even if they just have no specific idea about what they'd like to add in the game.

This update completes my work on Ayane and I'll be switching my focus to Lust Complex from now on, moving from 2D game to 3D games. Glassix is still far from v1.0 though with several girls needed to be completed by CarpeNoctem while I'll also be adding a few events here and there over the next months until we reach a complete version but most of my time will be spent on Lust Complex now. I'll give you a better roadmap for Lust Complex next month once I've reviewed where I stand with the game since it's been quite a while since I last looked at the code :p

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:51 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.54 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added quests to unlock the cop's and mall's sexy work outfits
  • Added Nabila bad and good endings
  • Added new options in Kristina level 3 and 4 obedience events
So, you might have noticed the changelog is a bit shorter this time since I switched my focus to a new 3D game. But there's still some nice content in this version.

We've added the quests to unlock the sexy work uniforms for the cops and mall employees. The lifeguard quest will also be included in this chain of events at a later date. You'll have to chat with Marilyn in the town hall lobby to start the quests. You can also check all the requirements in the Event list menu, by filtering with the name "Town's employees uniform quest".

This version also completes our work on Nabila with her endings and appearance in Kristina obedience level.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.55 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added Atsuko and Emika level 1
  • Added alternative endings for some commands: show ass, show tits, strip-tease, heel job, upskirt, massage
  • Added new "must own outfit" condition
  • Most events requiring the girl to wear an outfit have the requirement changed to simply having to own the outfit to make it easier to trigger those events (Thanks Devil_hunter!)
  • English translation, Mitsuko's file, improved by Spectre (Thanks!)
  • Fixed night event filter in the Event list so that only the related night events show when filtering by girl
  • Fixed Shizuru character images
So, here are Atsuko and Emika's levels 1. Tokie and Romita will come in next version. Some follow up options have been added in some commands too.

Also, to make the game less of a hassle concerning some conditions, the "must wear outfit" condition has been changed to simply "must own outfit" so you won't have to go back to the wardrobe manager with the girl to access those events. Note that a few of events couldn't be updated because the images displayed actually depend on the current outfit of the girl so for those, the original condition is left as is.

Thanks again for all the feedback and support!

Completed Lust Complex

Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:09 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.56 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added Tokie and Romita level 1
  • Added alternative endings for masturbation commands
  • Added Yatsumi possession event (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug with Manor quest in french language (Thanks Aymeric Tual!)
  • Fixed Ayane's level 2 hint (Thanks Squark!)
Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:10 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.57 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog:
  • Emika & Atsuko level 2
  • New blowjob event contest with Rin, Ayumi and Hikari in the schoolyard
Short changelog but still a lot of new content since each level includes daily commands, toilets, bath and sleep events ;) Thanks to CarpeNoctem for his hard work.

Regarding the blowjob contest, you'll need to be either friend with Kanto or Ryusei to access it.

For Kanto, you have 3 choices: Kristina level 2 or 4 events or leaking Sarah secret to the boys.

For Ryusei, you have 3 possibilities: Atsuko level 2, leaking Sarah secret to the boys or during Emiri's & Rin's reunion event and offering Rin to Ryusei.

Be warned that if you're using very old save files, those variables might not exist even if you triggered those events since the code has been updated since early versions. In such case, you either have to restart a fresh game or edit your save file, look for "varkanto" or "varryusei" and change the value to "friend", if it's not there, add it.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.58 PUBLIC release

Download links

Changelog
  • Added Tokie and Romita level 2
  • Added new event "Azeem job"
  • Added new event "Rin DP"
  • English translation, Hanae's file, improved by Spectre (Thanks!)
  • Added underwear bug appearing under swimsuit sometimes (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug preventing increasing Ayumi's obedience level to more than 1 using cheats (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug Nabila slave mode image (Thanks Tapk!)
  • Fixed events not unlocking in gallery (Thanks Zac!)
There are two new events using the friendship with Kanto and Ryusei, one for each. You can find the trigger conditions in the Event list (top right sliding menu) as usual by filtering by the event name given above.

There is also another important bug fix regarding some events not being unlocked properly in the gallery after completion. I'm afraid this fix is not retroactive meaning those unique events which have been completed but not unlocked properly in a save file will be locked for good. Only a fresh start will allow to unlock those missed events, sorry about that.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.59 released

Download links

Changelog:
  • Added Atsuko and Emika level 3
  • Added new follow up event to "Azeem job"
  • Added new follow up event to "Rin DP"
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem (Thanks!)
  • Minor bug fix (Thanks CarpeNoctem!)
The usual two new levels for two girls plus two follow up events for the two events added in 0.58.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Sat May 01, 2021 1:50 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.60 release

Download links

Changelog
  • Added Tokie and Romita level 3
  • Added bonus event "A disturbing movie" for Atsuko
  • Added bonus event "Kinky check-in" for Emika
  • Added two alternative endings for the daily command "Standing Assrub"
  • Chinese translation updated by Darkbatex (Thanks!)
  • Fix bug with emancipation variable not being checked properly (Thanks Chaos!)
  • Rounded bus travel time to avoid infinite decimals (Thanks StJesuz!)
  • Disabled afternoon classroom event on Friday when exams day (Thanks StJesuz!)
  • Fixed Nabila's character images in slave mode (Thanks Tapk!)
Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi guys!

Here is Glassix 0.61 release

Download links

Changelog
  • Added Atsuko level 4
  • Added Atsuko good and bad endings
  • Added Atsuko pimping and possession events
  • Added "Saving Kanto" event for Atsuko to access her good ending if previous step was unfulfilled
  • Added bonus event "Tokie soaked!" for Tokie
  • Added bonus event "Romita's bike fun" for Romita
  • Added alternative endings for daily commands "Assrub" and "Dildo"
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem (Thanks!)
This version completes Atsuko's story with her high level events. Her good ending requires a specific condition which can be reached either in her level 3 or if you missed it, in a new additional event "Saving Kanto". You can find the trigger conditions in the Event List as always.

Enjoy!

Completed Lust Complex

Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next