View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 15
Rank 15

Strange. Saves between v0.1 and v0.2 are not compatible for the moment.
If it was only with v0.2, which location did you save in ? I'll take a look but there shouldn't have any problem such as yours with saves.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:55 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 16
Rank 16

Daedolon wrote:
Strange. Saves between v0.1 and v0.2 are not compatible for the moment.
If it was only with v0.2, which location did you save in ? I'll take a look but there shouldn't have any problem such as yours with saves.

It was a v0.2 save. I am not certain where I saved, but I want to say the bedroom, first thing in the morning.
Also, are the events for all the girls done? I have 3 that I can't unlock.

Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:27 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

OK I'll check this bug.

All obedience events level 1 are available for each girl. For the principal and Hikari, check during the week-end.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

V0.3 out !

Download : MEGA

What's new :

• Underwear visible in x-ray mode. Left click to toggle them
  • 2 daily events added for all girls : Toilet and bath scenes (Reminder : Daily events can be triggered only once per day)
  • New orders reflecting the girls kinks: Massage for mother and teacher, show tits/ass for principal, masturbation for sister
  • Handjob order removed for characters listed above (will be re-added when obedience level 2 is reachable). The idea is to let each girl evolve differently.
  • H-scenes now keep the related girl's outfit.
  • An extra masturbation scene is available in the bathroom for the sister. Mainly to show players that scenes dependent on locations will be available in the future.
  • Menu have been disabled during x-ray mode to avoid bug
  • Cancel option added to Wait menu

On a side note,

• I wanted to work this week-end (since that's when I have the most free time)on a few more scenes, add more hints in the girls daily talk and correct a few more bugs some of you encountered but I forgot there's a chinese festival starting tomorrow and I'll be busy with family until next week. So I pushed this version earlier than planned.
  • Regarding the game size which more than*doubled compared to the last version, I didn't optimize the images yet. Will do when I have more time. But since the game includes MANY outfits and characters variations for the same event, the size will keep increasing quite fast.
  • Finally, regarding the release speed, I wanted to work half time for each of my game but it appears most patrons seem more interested in Glassix. Since I prefer to work efficiently, I'll focus more on Glassix from now on.

Let me know if you encounter any problems in this new version.

Completed Lust Complex

Last edited by Daedolon on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 16
Rank 16

I managed to break it. Got up to day 9, with mother and sister unlocked level 1. Mother is totally in love with me. Ayumi was ready to unlock (I always have trouble finding her in the right place at the right time). That morning, I go to the toilet and find the sister masturbating, said "Don't mind me." and... no obedience award. I go find her and talk to her, no love award.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:51 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

So, obedience level 2 isn't available yet? Most of the girls are ready to unlock that level, but there's no special events anywhere that I can see.

Also... Where the hell do Ayumi and your teacher live? After hours they just vanish, and the teacher is nowhere to be found on the weekends (so either the bath scenes for them are nonexistent or my game is buggy).

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:46 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

@burning : Strange bug indeed. Is it broken just for the toilet scene or any scene with the sister bugs now ?

@Technodemon : No level 2 yet. Will be added in next update, as well as Ayumi and teacher house whose houses are not yet implemented. They both live in downtown.

Completed Lust Complex

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:36 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

I have not encountered any (new) problems, only the one with all schoolgirls and the teacher showing up in the classroom if one manages to have an all-nighter and go to school manually (not by auto travel) during the week.

Apart from that I got nearly all women to the second lock.
New X-ray mode is nice.
The different daily scenes with the girls are nice, too.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:26 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

I get all three girls and the teacher in the classroom if I go to school manually, even when I sleep overnight.
I can talk to/comman Ayumi, Rin, and Teacher, but I have to wait until after class to do anything with Hikari (who is standing in front of Teacher)

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:08 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Daedolon wrote:
@burning : Strange bug indeed. Is it broken just for the toilet scene or any scene with the sister bugs now ?

@Technodemon : No level 2 yet. Will be added in next update, as well as Ayumi and teacher house whose houses are not yet implemented. They both live in downtown.

It's not even just the sister. Not only that, but when I leave the house on a weekday morning, it doesn't give the option of fast traveling to school.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 41  Next