View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 3
Rank 3

How do i get access to the classmates mother?

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:35 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Be on the street in front of her house at 5:50pm on a Tuesday

Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:49 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

TechnoDemon wrote:
Be on the street in front of her house at 5:50pm on a Tuesday

Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:52 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

TechnoDemon wrote:
I get all three girls and the teacher in the classroom if I go to school manually, even when I sleep overnight.
I can talk to/comman Ayumi, Rin, and Teacher, but I have to wait until after class to do anything with Hikari (who is standing in front of Teacher)

You can have the teach follow you, leave the classroom, go back in and now she'll be in front of Ayumi. Click the top of her head and have her stop following you. Now you can do whatever with Hikari.

This is the only "bug" I've come across. Just need to come up with a system that allows more than 3 characters in a location at once.

@T0mcat: You need to be in the classroom before 8:00 for class to start normally, otherwise you'll just see the teacher and 3 girls standing in there all day. Going to class is kind of pointless right now, since ditching doesn't effect anything (but the game implies it will effect you in later versions). It's actually beneficial to ditch class, since it gives you more time to progress with each girl.

By ditching class every day and making mental notes of all the girls schedules, I was able to get everyone to their 2nd lock by day 14. The teacher took me the longest, only because her only bathroom time is at 18:30-19:00 and it's impossible to get there without skipping the Principal/Hikari's bathroom time in their mansion at 18:00.

Can't wait for more content! Keep up the great work Daedolon!

Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:30 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Thanks for the feedback ! :)

I did not have time to correct the bug with the 4+ girls in the classroom but will do in next version for sure. It's a simple correction actually but was a bit in a hurry due to the chinese festival.

As for the other bugs you encountered, could you tell me if you used a saved game for 0.2 or started a complete new game in v0.3 ? I just realized I might need to tweak automatically the saves between each versions to refresh all the events files which might not be updated due to the saved state. That might be the cause of the problems. I'll correct this in next version too.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Sun May 01, 2016 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

A little update about the next version.

For the new scenes, I'm trying to make them longer. Previous obedience 0 events had around 5 to 7 screens. The obedience 1 events should have between 13 to 17.

What you can expect : More lewd stuff taught to some girls, chikan scene for the principal, more BSDM with Rin's mother, more submissive play with Hikari and some drunk sleeping sex. Moreover some of those events will require two girls to be ready.

It will not lead to any penetration sex yet except for two special cases. We must not rush it. It takes time to educate girls correctly :D

A new hint system will be added too. How it'll work :
Instead of having the girl tells a random sentence each time you talk to her, the message will only be changed once or twice a day, divided between trivial and hints messages. When one of the girl gives you a hint, it'll concern where you should go to trigger her event. She'll need to be ready for the event (meaning the lock icon need to appear when you try to train her) and then, the hint will be added to your hint page so you can keep track of all the hints you've found and for each obedience levels. You'll also have hints on where they live and with whom which will be used later for the date system.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Last edited by Daedolon on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 08, 2016 2:55 am
Profile WWW
Rank 10
Rank 10

Great game so far. If I may suggest something, please turn the mom and teacher into oppai characters aka bakunyuu milfs with huge boobs and bigger butts. This with some gratuitous paizuri scenes would really flesh things out for a wider mass appeal.

See what I did there?

Sun May 08, 2016 3:45 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Unfortunately, I have quite some repulsion for those oversized butt and breast seen in a lot of comics and games lately. I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere if you're expecting this in Glassix. However there will be paizuri scenes.

Completed Lust Complex

Sun May 08, 2016 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 7
Rank 7

Quote:
Unfortunately, I have quite some repulsion for those oversized butt and breast seen in a lot of comics and games lately.

Fully agree, please keep the character like they are. I personaly like them a lot like they are now. I don't like thows oversized ass and tits neither

Mon May 09, 2016 7:13 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Daedolon wrote:
Unfortunately, I have quite some repulsion for those oversized butt and breast seen in a lot of comics and games lately. I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere if you're expecting this in Glassix.

*gives a manly hug to a fellow bigtitsdisapprover*

Mon May 09, 2016 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41  Next