View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Daedolon wrote:
Unfortunately, I have quite some repulsion for those oversized butt and breast seen in a lot of comics and games lately. I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere if you're expecting this in Glassix. However there will be paizuri scenes.

I fully agree. your character are nice as they are.
But, when the new version when some animation?

Mon May 09, 2016 3:11 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Enjoyed playing it, a couple of things though;

It doesn't make any sense that your neighbours mother can only be met once a week for one hour, and if you happen to miss that meeting, poor Rin has to live in the house all by herself forever more. I've yet to meet the mother since I keep getting distracted for that singular hour. It should be that if you go to visit Rin in her house then she introduces you to her mother sometime in the evening or first thing in the morning. It's nearly impossible to avoid bumping into your neighbours in real life and you will almost certainly meet the rest of the family in you are friends with one of them.

Please add in much more dialogue, seems silly to interact with these people everyday and they say the exact same thing that they have been saying for the last week. Admittedly some of the dialogue is clues to meeting/obedience but still they should have more of a personality.

And what's the deal with our mother, she's practically demands a massage every night, but there's isn't even the slightest hint of a soapy tit wank in return, Or is that to come? :P

Looking forward to seeing the level 2 obedience's and how the game develops. I'll also weigh in and say that the models are fine. I'm not a fan of massive boobs and butts either, but you could maybe have a couple that are on the chunky side though just for balance, since it's rare that women are curvy in all the right places and beautiful. Also it's up to the player who they chose to interact with.

Mon May 09, 2016 4:04 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Pogmothoin wrote:
I'm not a fan of massive boobs and butts either, but you could maybe have a couple that are on the chunky side though just for balance, since it's rare that women are curvy in all the right places and beautiful. Also it's up to the player who they chose to interact with.

This is a fantasy game, not a simulation of real life. The very idea of imposing any kind of realism is absurd.

Mon May 09, 2016 5:25 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

I must be missing something to get Principal going, day 1 you saw here pussy but then now when she even say Even i need to feel a thrill sometime i still get no on breast and ass.

Mon May 09, 2016 5:49 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Pogmothoin wrote:
Enjoyed playing it, a couple of things though;

It doesn't make any sense that your neighbours mother can only be met once a week for one hour, and if you happen to miss that meeting, poor Rin has to live in the house all by herself forever more. I've yet to meet the mother since I keep getting distracted for that singular hour. It should be that if you go to visit Rin in her house then she introduces you to her mother sometime in the evening or first thing in the morning. It's nearly impossible to avoid bumping into your neighbours in real life and you will almost certainly meet the rest of the family in you are friends with one of them.

Please add in much more dialogue, seems silly to interact with these people everyday and they say the exact same thing that they have been saying for the last week. Admittedly some of the dialogue is clues to meeting/obedience but still they should have more of a personality.

And what's the deal with our mother, she's practically demands a massage every night, but there's isn't even the slightest hint of a soapy tit wank in return, Or is that to come? :P

Looking forward to seeing the level 2 obedience's and how the game develops. I'll also weigh in and say that the models are fine. I'm not a fan of massive boobs and butts either, but you could maybe have a couple that are on the chunky side though just for balance, since it's rare that women are curvy in all the right places and beautiful. Also it's up to the player who they chose to interact with.

For Rin's mother, that's indeed a smart observation. I'll change the condition in next version.
For the dialogues, I'm planning to add more with each version and with a proper hint system to help players (a lot of them were quite lost). The mother dialogue will be updated since she should only ask for massage once she is level 1.

There are 4 level planned for each girl and interactions will escalate with each level. Penetration is planned for level 3 and more perverse ones will need level 4. So you'll need to wait a couple more version before seeing what you're thinking about in game. :D

manliocercato wrote:
But, when the new version when some animation?

No animation planned for this game. It would take me too much time to create them and I currently can't afford it. Maybe if the patreon support was giving enough for at least half time, it would be worth it, but since Glassix is completely free, most players don't feel the need which is understandable since I'd do the same in their case ahah :D But it's still interesting to learn about this, out of the thousands of downloads (~7000) only about 80 people helped so far :p If each of them gave 1$, I could have worked full time on both my games :D Maybe in the future ! :p

skidrow wrote:
I must be missing something to get Principal going, day 1 you saw here pussy but then now when she even say Even i need to feel a thrill sometime i still get no on breast and ass.

You need to unlock her first level to access those 2 orders. Get her to 10 obedience points then trigger her event on week-end from 11AM to 1PM in her school office.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Tue May 10, 2016 2:39 am
Profile WWW
Rank 17
Rank 17

When you talk about obedience is that the top or bottom line?

If its the bottom then i have no clue were to get that on the Principal, you only can find hear in the office.

Tue May 10, 2016 9:59 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Affection is the top rainbow bar, obedience is the bottom black & white bar.

To increase obedience, just tell her to follow you once a day (no need to actually move). Each time you ask, her obedience increase by one. By default you'll see the popup message indicating how much obedience she gained in the top right corner. The number in the circle indicates her current obedience level. Once you see a lock instead of a number, that means you can trigger her special event during the week-end.

BUt from what' you're saying, it seems you didn't unlock any other girls ? Is the principal the first girl you try to focus on ?

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Tue May 10, 2016 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 17
Rank 17

All other done even teacher. Ask here to follow, that i never even tested.

Tue May 10, 2016 1:02 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

It could be a bug with the principal though. But you're the first one to encounter it so maybe she's just not at 10 obedience points yet. If other players here have problems with unlocking the principal, let me know !

Completed Lust Complex

Fri May 13, 2016 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Rank 17
Rank 17

Finished it now. Never tried asking them to follow me.

Fri May 13, 2016 8:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 41  Next