View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Last Male *NEW* 
Rank 7
Rank 7

New version has nothing to do with old one.Full of crap!From really good game they trow us a shitty 2d rpg with no mouse use just enter enter enter and loads of pointless text,and H scenes are just pictures....again using enter after enter.....RIP Last man!

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:48 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

JohnCrichton wrote:
New version has nothing to do with old one.Full of crap!From really good game they trow us a shitty 2d rpg with no mouse use just enter enter enter and loads of pointless text,and H scenes are just pictures....again using enter after enter.....RIP Last man!

Can you read? This game is something else not The Last Man, better learn some manners and to read before you post something, thanks.

Also did you even play the last man? Do you know that the game is all based on pictures and and pointless text? My game at least gives you the freedom to do whatever you want and choose your own path. And again with the learn to read stuff : it is in Alpha version.

But hey don't believe me, use your eyes :

See the picture? And the text? That's The Last Man.

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:24 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Ah sorry is my mistake this is different game :) didnt see it before when i saw the girl at first page i though is the same game and when i enter in it i yell WTF is this shit :mrgreen: Misunderstanding solved sorry again hehe have a nice day ;)

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:28 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Quote:
Alpha 0.5a is now out with exciting new horror elements! Full 0.5a version released for everyone!

I gave it a try, its nice so far! Like to see more in next release :)

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:27 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Update 0.6 "Death and Sex" is now out! Check it out here : https://www.patreon.com/TheLastMale?ty=h

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:52 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

https://www.patreon.com/TheLastMale?ty=h LINK not working

Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:51 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Yeah, it looks like Patreon pulled the plug on it.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:25 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

No, I stopped the development of the game to pursue other projects. The Last Male was not working out and that was my first attempt at creating a game, the direct link is still working for the latest version and if you wish to see my new projects you can find them here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits?ty=h

Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:02 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I see that the development of this game has been abandoned, but in case it's ever revisited...

1. The title needs to be changed. I thought it was going to be a knock off of Last Man, but it's not at all. It has a completely unique story and of course the game play is different. However, this game is also pretty much "based on pictures and pointless text". Both Last Man and The Last Male give you some freedom to roam, but both are still fairly linear, which I don't consider a downside.

2. I enjoyed the plot line and the the occasi0nal humor. The tone of the dialogue is great and overall much better written than most adult games, but there's still room for improvement.

3. Some of the slideshows of pictures move WAY too slow. The speed should be controllable simply by allowing the user to press Enter to skip to the next image.

4. The text was sometimes difficult to read because it blended too much with the background. Easily solvable by adding a text box behind all text.

5. There should be a shortcut to the map... maybe just by pressing M.

6. The game crashes when talking to Mady a second time.

7. I reached the point in the game where I have the burning book and need to bring the prostitute back to Christina. There doesn't appear to be anything else to do at this point, so I'm assuming this is where development ended, is that correct?

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2