View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Corrupting the priestess 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello everyone!

I have completed my first game and want to share it with the world. I tried to keep it as simple as possible since I am sure you all know the pain of playing a high reaching game but it stops somewhere in the middle because the author aimed too high and burned out. That said, I did write the equivalent of a small book (a little more than 200 pages) so there is plenty of content.

Originally, I was working with an artist but she got a good job offer almost right at the start of the project and could only do a little bit of art on the side. So it turned into a text game with some chibis.

You play as Marcus, a very successful businessman that is about to foreclose on a church when a very tempting offer is dropped in his laps by Aliane, the gorgeous high priestess.

You can download it here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Pyorgara/398129/Corrupting-priestess
If you enjoyed it and want to support me as I work on my next game: http://patreon.com/Pyorgara

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:06 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Quite the good story. :)
a 'back' function would have been nice for the times I skipped too fast and missed stuff, and you really should try to get some more work from that or similar artists, but as a naughty way to kill time, it works well. :)

Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:44 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Thanks! It was sad that I could not add that much art but real life is like that. You have to roll with the punches and keep moving.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:55 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

hi
how can I download the game?
thanks

Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:44 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

You can download in on my HF page. Just follow the link I provided in the OP.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]