View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 The Ultimate Sub 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hello everyone!
If you like fun and flirty then you'll love my new ongoing visual novel I'm in the process of making. It's called The Ultimate Sub and will be filled with mature adult content for your viewing pleasure. Come check me out... and follow my progress. I'll continue to give you updates as they happen!
I also am in the process of making an RPG game called Escape from Booty Island. Below are pictures of screenshots from gameplay as well as the delectable Captain Asya!
Attachment:
capt asya on deck.png
capt asya on deck.png [ 361.48 KiB | Viewed 20019 times ]

Attachment:
screen pic of title screen for paetron.jpg
screen pic of title screen for paetron.jpg [ 328.34 KiB | Viewed 20019 times ]

Come visit me for some real spicy pictures and updates on my progress! Be part of creating a masterpiece!
https://www.patreon.com/digital_fantasies?ty=h

Attachments:
ultimate sub screen shot 2.PNG
ultimate sub screen shot 2.PNG [ 586.73 KiB | Viewed 20019 times ]
Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:18 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

First of all, I am ALWAYS interested in good RPG Maker H-RPG's. So yes, I AM interested in seeing where this will go.

Second, a quick question. I see MANY different people use the same art style now-a-days. Where does everyone get these? Is there like a sort of... I dunno... Scene Maker type deal?

Thanks in advance, and goodluck with your project(s)!

Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:53 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

SmurfyBlue wrote:
First of all, I am ALWAYS interested in good RPG Maker H-RPG's. So yes, I AM interested in seeing where this will go.

Second, a quick question. I see MANY different people use the same art style now-a-days. Where does everyone get these? Is there like a sort of... I dunno... Scene Maker type deal?

Thanks in advance, and goodluck with your project(s)!

There are two main programs, Daz3dstudio and poser. I use Daz because it was the more noob friendly when i first got into it. Still is i think. It's free but you can buy models and packs and need to if you are using them to put in a game you sell. Daz uses poser filetrees and file formats as well but poser can't use Daz unfortunately. It's an Nvida/amd or Google/mozilla issue here. One company stays open source and the other is greedy which makes profit for the company because it's product is more capable, but the consequence this greed has on the industry in general slows down the progress of everything in turn making the company less money in the long run. Short sighted marketing if you ask me... but i still use DAZ because it can use poser libraries and chrome because Google made youtube barely usable on firefox. (i'd still rather be using firefox but i love youtube too much) so i'm part of the problem for now =/

This is DAZ's website where you get the program. http://www.daz3d.com/

just set up your models, pose them, use animation extensions if you want to make video clip cut scenes ect, render your project, save it and your done.

Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:45 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Interesting, Well Thanks Nautica!

Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:48 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

I have been busily working on my project...The Ultimate Sub. I am currently using Daz 4.9 (brand new update just released). As mentioned...it is user friendly and though costly, is the look I am shooting for in my visual novel. I have been rendering scenes and am currently just waiting to purchase a few more items to finish my demo I am close to releasing. So excited. Will check back in soon!

Attachments:
aniko talking on phone in dorm casual.png
aniko talking on phone in dorm casual.png [ 420.68 KiB | Viewed 17775 times ]
Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]