View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Blackmail (text based game) (Updated 5/17/15) 
Rank 5
Rank 5

StrayerVoight wrote:
It seems if you play through the first two days normally, it ends and you cannot access the new content.

It's a solid game for the most part.

I know you said 'no more incest for the time being' but I thought the 'sleep mask' belonging to the mother was full of all kinds of potential... :twisted:

Fixed this and updated the version. Thanks for the catch. I'm starting work on a new project right now but if/when I come back to this story I will think about adding some more incest stories.

burning wrote:
Have you updated the webversion to match the Rags version? I tried it (Rags crashes trying to play your game) but can't do anything after blackmailing Max.

The webversion is the same version as the most current. I changed the wording in the title to make it more clear what version the webversion is. I'm not sure why rags has so many stability issues. It crashes on me while I'm developing sometimes to :evil:. Thankfully it does auto save frequently so I never lose much work.

Sun May 17, 2015 1:12 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

tremprod wrote:
StrayerVoight wrote:
It seems if you play through the first two days normally, it ends and you cannot access the new content.

It's a solid game for the most part.

I know you said 'no more incest for the time being' but I thought the 'sleep mask' belonging to the mother was full of all kinds of potential... :twisted:

Fixed this and updated the version. Thanks for the catch. I'm starting work on a new project right now but if/when I come back to this story I will think about adding some more incest stories.

burning wrote:
Have you updated the webversion to match the Rags version? I tried it (Rags crashes trying to play your game) but can't do anything after blackmailing Max.

The webversion is the same version as the most current. I changed the wording in the title to make it more clear what version the webversion is. I'm not sure why rags has so many stability issues. It crashes on me while I'm developing sometimes to :evil:. Thankfully it does auto save frequently so I never lose much work.

Okay, then...
I can't do anything after blackmailing Max. There's no more items to pick up, nobody to talk to, nowhere to go. BTW there's no description in the bathroom. Also, in interactive fiction, it is good form to say in which direction a room is found if the engine doesn't show this. Like, "to the northeast is your parent's room."

Mon May 18, 2015 1:24 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Links are broken; Can you provide fresh links?

Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2