View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Girlvania: Summer Lust - Single Player 3D Sex Game for PC 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Girlvania: Summer Lust is a single player sex game with detailed 3D graphics, easy gameplay, smooth sex animations, point of view, superb women...
and more than 1000 fashionable garments, hair, toys and makeup!

Learn more and watch the trailer video: Girlvania - 3D Sex Game

Image Image

Image Image

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:36 am
Profile WWW
Rank 2
Rank 2

You know, I was just thinking, it might be worth the price ($40) if it had Rift support. Otherwise, it's a lot to pay when there isn't even a short demo to at least try it out.

meem's review is helpful, it looks like the animations are a step up from games like 3DSV or Premium Play.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I got this as well, It is fun in small sessions. But for the price they are asking there needs to be a bit more to it. It gets many things right though, and there is much in the way of fun to be had with it. Really cute girls, and great sounds. This game is worth a look :)

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:15 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Very interesting, but too expensive.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:32 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

GirlvanicStudios wrote:

Typically, the first thing I do when I come across an adult games website is to criticize any thing on that website that is counter productive to selling that game. But your website puts all the information upfront and I like that.

But first thing is first however, your website offers a Girlvania Minimum.exe download that can check if a computer could run your software. However, when I downloaded it, it was removed by Norton's Anti Virus after an automatic heuristic scan flagged your download as "Suspicious.Cloud.7.EP". While I'm willing to say that this is a false positive, it could be enough to scare off willing customers from game. (I didn't run the exe by the way, the information in dxdiag affirms that my computer should be able to run Girlvania, so I saw no need to override Norton).

EDIT:

Well anyway, I get the impression that your game was made for lesbians by lesbians, as it seems to lack actual penis. I'm sorry, but whether or not I can use a fully functional cock that I can do what ever I want with is deciding factor for me. Now I'm not saying that you need to update the game with a male model for me to buy that game, but I would settle for something along the lines of a "Futanari" potion that enables use of a fully functional penis.

HOW TO START MODDING

Last edited by Pickled Cow on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:19 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Anyone know if game is able to be modify at all? 1st or 3rd party mod tools, etc?

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:31 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Looks in the modeling of the characters are the same as Team D-Dub (BoneTown & Bonecraft)?

Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:04 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Adn wrote:
Looks in the modeling of the characters are the same as Team D-Dub (BoneTown & Bonecraft)?

I don't think so, these models look less cartoony than the models used in these games.

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:09 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Pickled Cow wrote:
Adn wrote:

I don't think so, these models look less cartoony than the models used in these games.

Seems more like active doll to me.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:13 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

ttant wrote:
Pickled Cow wrote:
Adn wrote:

Seems more like active doll to me.

lol thats because it is. this is the successor to active dolls by the same studio. its basically active dolls 2. More customization and better graphics, but the same game more or less.

Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next