View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 3DXChat - Online 3D Virtual Sex Game 
Rank 2
Rank 2

I mostly agree with Rainbow Dash and others. Bundling it and making it $24.95 per month (while the game is in beta, no less) is a serious turn-off. Yes, it looks amazing, and yes, it has the best graphics I've ever seen from an adult game, but the monthly price tag keeps me away - especially considering I probably lose access to all those single player games in the bundle if I cancel my account.

Having said all that, there probably does need to be a monthly fee for the adult content just for legality issues. Otherwise, you could wind up with kids doing all sorts of things in game and that could land both the company in charge and the adult players who unwittingly engaged in virtual acts with minors in hot water. Still, $25 per month is too steep for what is offered right now. Red Light Center has a reasonable model - free to walk around and chat, pay for adult content and extras, but they also charge too much for what they offer. That's one of the several reasons I cancelled my account with them.

Pricing aside, I do have a couple of other suggestions. First, I'd like to see a more robust sex system. I tried the Juliet game and the animation/graphics and sound were all very, very good, but I'd like to be able to control my character a little more. For example, I'd like to be able to change the speed of thrusting and even manually control a hand with the mouse. In my perfect adult game, I'd be able to click on my avatar's hand during sex and then that hand would be locked to my mouse cursor, and I could move it up and down my partner's body (with stroking or squeezing a body part accomplished by right-clicking). I don't want disembodied sprite hands like what you see in Illusion's games - I want my avatar's actual hand to move where I point.

Second, promote casual sex in-game via rewards. One of the other reasons I quit RLC is that you could go into a sex club, and 9 times out of 10, nobody in there would be having sex. You could spend hours in there waiting around and politely asking if any girls would like to, and many were surprisingly squeamish about it - in a game about sex - where there are absolutely no consequences to it. I was absolutely befuddled by this. RLC offered in-game currency rewards for things like making friends, viewing and rating their profile pictures, etc. I suggest you offer in-game currency rewards for having sex with another player. It doesn't have to be a lot, but give players some incentive to shed their inhibitions a bit more. You could perhaps even create titles/achievements for players who screw a lot.

Third, offer things to do other than sex, dance, and chat. This is the biggest thing that killed RLC for me - more than the price tag, more than the crappy sex system, and more than the mediocre graphics. No matter what place I went, it seemed like all people wanted to do was dance with glowies. They created quite a wide variety of environments with a myriad of details - and then danced in them with glowies, cause that's about all you can do in RLC in most sims. Don't let your game fall into that trap. Add in a rudimentary combat system. It doesn't have to be spectacular; it just has to be a start. Allow players to create and upload scripts and animations that function within the game. That can give you a ton of content that you don't even have to work for.

Fourth, for players like me who like immersion, create an emote system (one in which we can type in custom actions through the chat interface), have a large chat buffer (so that we don't get cut off after 250 words), and allow for multiple types of interaction animations on objects like chairs and beds. For example, on a bed, a player might want to lie down, sit, masturbate, or have sex. All of these should be possible.

Okay, I've rambled enough for now. Those are my suggestions. Hopefully they'll be of some use!

Mon May 20, 2013 3:45 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I would probably buy an offline version of this game if it had more gameplay, always online and subscription is ridiculous. And to me I think its very unlikely any actual women play a game like this.. you're probably just having virtual sex with other dudes, lol.. and maybe a couple of fat girls every now and then.

Mon May 20, 2013 6:54 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

weipai wrote:
. And to me I think its very unlikely any actual women play a game like this.. you're probably just having virtual sex with other dudes, lol.. and maybe a couple of fat girls every now and then.

You got a point, in which i never thought about it :shock:

Mon May 20, 2013 11:55 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

weipai wrote:
And to me I think its very unlikely any actual women play a game like this.. you're probably just having virtual sex with other dudes, lol.. and maybe a couple of fat girls every now and then.

You'd be surprised. There are plenty of real women in RLC (and yes, I know they are women). Sure, you do get guys playing women too, and usually a quick peek at their profile or an analysis of their in-game behavior will tell you whether you're dealing with a man or a woman. Either way, the point is that some women do play these games.

Mon May 20, 2013 5:20 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I really don't care if it's a guy or a girl, as long as I'm having fun with the people i'm with it doesn't matter to me.
I do however have a problem with people that are actively trying to deceive people to gain benefits in the form of money / presents.
But if i'm befriended with a girl that is secretly actually a guy and he's not trying to leech of me and we're having a good time together I say live and let live. :)

That said...

I truly hope the devs find some inspiration in the many good posts that have been made here.

xxx Rainbow Dash xxx

PS: Make the game stand-alone :P

Mon May 20, 2013 6:00 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi real life guy with a real life girlfriend who are both interested in this game. Currently I am an Achat user. I play a shemale in Achat for two reasons for one it turns me on and second which is more important because the guys aren't attractive looking. I mean some male avatar can look pretty good but there not as good as 3dxchat looks. Both me and GF are geeks so we have played other MMO's before a.k.a World of Warcraft. So I know people will pay 15 dollars month for a game like this, as many said for just the MMO not the bundle. Now myself I consider the 25 dollar price tag because i like to try new things and single player games look hot
But I have questions.
First off is your payment method secure?
does the 25 dollars a month include all access to the game like areas, customization, clothing?
Or is there microtransactions on top of the monthly subscribe?
do you have group poses yet for 3 ways?
is there theme customs like Achat a.k.a cop, cheerleader, angel, demon etc.? i believe i saw a my little pony theme....hot
when stuff is added to have to pay extra? like an expansion with Warcraft?
With a subscribe how many character slots are there, just one?

Now I have no problem where no free users are allowed myself. One of the things that is annoying in Achat are free users sometimes trying to get gifts. a.k.a Achat hookers.

i think this game as potential. If you keep this things in mind. Many girls feel more comfortable being sexual virtually then real life and yes real girls. So plz promote all world where u can be whatever u want. 2 many people that are into these are gonna be a lil geeky so Warcraft parody, DC parody, Star Trek/Star wars parody, and Marvel Parody might go over big in my opinion. 3 if people will pay 15 dollars a month for WOW that will be willing to pay that to fuck in a game like this.

Thank you HarleyQuin

p.s. my GF is Sereph if anyone here is Achat users.

Mon May 20, 2013 6:15 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Okay, I broke down and tried it despite the cost. It definitely has potential, but it still has a long way to go. Since they're still adding features (which I think technically makes it in alpha stage, doesn't it?), that may eventually be taken care of. Really what the game needs is more of everything it currently has. More environments, more positions/animations, more body, hair, and clothing options for both genders, and more apartment customization options. What's there is very high quality, but there just isn't much of it yet.

Things that could easily be added within the current engine:
1. More sex positions - oral sex for both genders on beds/sofas, regular sex in the hot tub, forward facing cowgirl on the bed, etc.
2. More body/hair/clothing options for both genders
3. More environments - city street/alleyway, camp site, park, school
4. More furniture for the apartments (why is there no kitchen/bathroom?)
5. More interactive objects - drink a beer at the bar, wash hands in a sink, etc.

Things that would take more work:
1. Procedural animations - so that we could grope/fondle during sex as I mentioned in my previous post (can you tell I really, really want that?)
2. Ability to upload custom content (models, textures, animations, and scripts)
3. Ability to create custom environments (2 and 3 in this list would completely negate the need for 1-5 in the list above)
4. WASD walking/running. Clicking to move everywhere gets tiring and leads to my avatar moving the wrong direction sometimes.
5. Option to be available for apartment invites even when on a public map like the club or the beach (cause sometimes, nothing's happening out there).

Anyway, that's my current quick list of suggestions. Hope it helps!

Tue May 21, 2013 9:57 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

why cant the game be for free , i mean it would be nicer if it was and there would be a lot more people participating thence it would be more fun ..... i guess the game would be nicer if it was sth free like facebook and twitter plz consider this post i think a lot of people agree with me accept for you lol :lol:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:29 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I'm living in Germany.. (yes, it matters ^^ ]
So paying $ 25.- each month to chat and have virtual sex? Hmmm...

There's tons of ways to chat without having to pay for it on the Interwebz
For real money I can get real sex here. Ok, not for $ 25.- - but it would be REAL sex with a REAL woman. And I wouldn't even have to be a nice guy and have to talk her into having sex - I'd just have to pay ;)

So I think this wouldn't be my kind of game.
Pay once for a basic game (in which you can engage in sexual activities) - check...
Pay for DLC to enhance the experience - check...
Pay regularly for the CHANCE to have virtual sex? Rather spend the money in a bar to have a chance for REAL sex ^^

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:02 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

REAL CYBERSEX

3DXChat has become even better! The game now supports the world's most advanced virtual sex system. Extend your virtual sex experience with a VStroker Fleshlight, the world's best selling male sex toy.
Oculus Rift for 3DXChat is coming soon.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:01 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next