View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Warlock of Lust - adult RPG/strategy 
Rank 12
Rank 12

I have started with a development of a new adult game called Warlock of Lust. In this game, you will take a role of a young prince, who was ousted by his mother, queen regent and exiled to an abandoned castle. You will soon find out, that there is an ancient temple under the castle, which belongs to a goddess of lust. She will agree to help you reclaim your throne and in return, you will turn first your servants, than entire kingdom into sex crazed fanatics.

Game will have character building mechanics, such as skill tree and attributes, combat system similar to moba games (pushing lines with minions towards enemy base) and management elements - upgrading castle, improving minions... There will be common fantasy races (elves, orcs, centaurs, werewolves...) and monsters (imps, trolls...).
Player will be able to choose a path (diplomacy, or warfare; fear or love) and fetishes will be based on it. Some of them:
- m/f, m/f/f, f/f
- domination, servants, brothel, harem
- bdsm, prisones, slaves
- sex with monsters (including breeding mechanics)
- incest (mother, sister, aunt, cousin)
- gore, blood (optional)

Game will be a real time, fully 3D. All sex scenes are animations with rotatable camera and options, how the scene will proceed (what position to use, where to cum...). Game will be free, with some non-essential bonus content for Patreon supporters. First release for public is planned around summer 2018. Until than, Patreon supporters will have access to some bonus content from game development process and pre-release versions.

There is a playable demo that can be downloaded, using the link bellow and a wiki page in development with some more info about the project. If you are interested in the project, please consider support on the Patreon.

Wikia page http://velesk-games.wikia.com/wiki/Warlock_of_Lust
Patreon https://www.patreon.com/mvelesk

Attachment:
scr11a.jpg
scr11a.jpg [ 139.9 KiB | Viewed 18856 times ]

Last edited by mvelesk on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:50 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Warlock of Lust is now officially not in a demo stage, as the first version - v0.1 is out. The game is now more use-friendly for new players as I have added plenty of in-game tips that will guide you through. Game has a new combat system. You are asked to raid a nearby monastery of priestesses of light to get some sex slaves and your first noble captive, high priestess Pyia, to have fun with. Combat is a real time tactical action where you summon minions to guard you, while you cast spells from the background. It has also a sex element, as you can cast mind break spell on weaken enemies to remove their sexual inhibition. Check it out, the game is free with entire content available. You can download it from my Patreon page, where you can also support it's development.
https://www.patreon.com/mvelesk

Attachments:
ln1234562down.jpg
ln1234562down.jpg [ 113.92 KiB | Viewed 18001 times ]
scr01.jpg
scr01.jpg [ 404.85 KiB | Viewed 18001 times ]
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:45 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

A new version of Warlock of Lust is out. The game has moved from a demo stage and you can review an actual gameplay now - improving you skills, earning gold, seducing girls... You can now court your maid Ella. She is innocent and clueless girl, but you will teach her all about the art of love. In a dungeon bellow your castle, you can also train your first sex slave - a captured high priestess Pyia.
Visit my patreon for downloads and more details.

Attachments:
scr03.jpg
scr03.jpg [ 384.82 KiB | Viewed 17542 times ]
scr01.jpg
scr01.jpg [ 315.33 KiB | Viewed 17542 times ]
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:32 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

There is a new WOL version out there. As usual, you can find details and download links on my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/mvelesk. This version has two new characters - a scribe Hesy and an elven princess Elaine. You will start a new quest that will lead you to conquer another dungeon and recover a powerful artifact. Game is still in an early stage of development, but the amount of content is growing steadily. If you haven't tried it yet, it is free, so give it a look. I always appreciate all feedback and using it to improve the game.

Attachments:
screen03.jpg
screen03.jpg [ 218.78 KiB | Viewed 16898 times ]
Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:07 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

A new version of the game is out, this time focused on milf cook Anna (mother of your maid Ella) and your new squire Lyria. There are plenty of scene for both of them, including threesomes with Anna and Ella. There is also a new bandit camp to raid and a new class of enemy - a bow wielding rogue. You can cast "Mind break" spell on rogues to have fun with them, or leave them to your minions. The game is not fairly playable, with hours of game play, so check it out.
Download page:
http://www.velesk.eu/downloads.html

Attachments:
screen06.jpg
screen06.jpg [ 312.8 KiB | Viewed 16146 times ]
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:52 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

There is a new version of the game, ready for download. I have added a new village next to your castle, where you can meet and have sex with peasants girls. There is also an abandoned convent, which can be rebuild either as a shrine or hospital (only a cover- in reality, harem or brothel). I'm also working on a breeding system for your minions and female servants, which for now works only for imps.

Attachments:
screen03.jpg
screen03.jpg [ 386.9 KiB | Viewed 15526 times ]
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:54 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

I have to say, I had many OutOfMemory Exceptions playing this. I think there might be a problem somewhere in this game as I didn't have this in Total Seduction which I assume used the same engine, or did you change it somehow for the newer games?

Also if you go back to the temple of light after you captured the high priestess, you can't leave anymore...

Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:42 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

New version of the game is out. This time a races of amazons and centaurs were added to the game - they will be both your enemies and allies. Amazon princess Diana can be captured after a short quest and you will find her in your dungeon at your disposal.
Download link can be found at my Patreon page
https://www.patreon.com/mvelesk

Attachments:
img04.jpg
img04.jpg [ 372.07 KiB | Viewed 14821 times ]
Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:24 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Warlock of Lust v0.7 was released! You will meet a mage apprentice Jennyfer, who will help you to uncover secrets of Lust Magic (for some favor, of course). She is even willing to test your new spells on her. Go on an adventure with her in this free, open-world game.

Attachments:
screen06.jpg
screen06.jpg [ 295.84 KiB | Viewed 13828 times ]
Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:14 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

New release is you, ready to be downloaded from my patreon. Spoiled princess Lana was added to the game. You will capture her for a ransom, but will end up having to take care of her and to teach hear how real world works. Will you turn her into a slut, or will you keep her for yourself? Amazon queen Diana's story continues with her corruption. She will become you captain of the guard and you will be able to hire an elite virgin guard for your castle through her. You should inspect your virgin guards regularly and if you find you they are no longer virgin, you can apply appropriate punishment.

Attachments:
screen02.jpg
screen02.jpg [ 252.89 KiB | Viewed 13349 times ]
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next