View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Vote here! 

What should the next story be?
I like you to develop the 'Tentacle Dreams story' 24%  24%  [ 128 ]
I like you to develop another story, more in line with the existing stories 9%  9%  [ 48 ]
I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms 34%  34%  [ 180 ]
I like you to add more to the existing stories, e.g. branching in story lines, the sex shop, extra dating girls 32%  32%  [ 169 ]
Other, reply to this poll and tell us what you would like instead 2%  2%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 536

Vote here! 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I agree with Tobz.
Better responses will definitely improve the game.
Start by developing the game then the storys.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:42 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Tentacle story would be great adition. Hopefully included in that story also would enable nerd to get lucky with girls after the monster was done with them. And would also like to see more girls in Dark dreams and Wet Dreams story lines.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:08 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

tentacle dreams hope it like Little Shop of Horrors = feed me seymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7SkrYF8lCU :ugeek:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:30 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

tenho wrote:
tentacle dreams hope it like Little Shop of Horrors = feed me seymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7SkrYF8lCU :ugeek:

Yes, that's kind of the idea, but instead of "feeding" other needs should be fulfilled.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:54 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

I would definitely say expand current game. What you have so far is awesome and has such potential. The tentacle story would be cool later on I think.
Adding a more open world with randomly generated npcs with specific hooks that the player would have to discover.
Keep up the great work!

Sat May 18, 2013 7:11 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I voted for improving character responses. Progress in that area not only improves the game as it is, but will certainly provide a further boost to any future updates, tentacles included.

I'd be remiss if I didn't say I'm not personally a fan of tentacles.

So, had I a priority list off of the options you gave it would be:

1. Better responses
2. Add more to existing stories
3. Add stories in line with the game as it is
4. Tentacles

Mon May 20, 2013 5:18 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

First i wont to thank Xmoonprodutions for this great game :)

but i have something in mind , some of us maybe wondered where are the girls underwear

it might sound wheerd but it would be so much more erotic if they had some on , and a feature where you can undress here yourself would be cool 8-)

i think keep the tentacle dream on hold fore in the future

and the idea of getting to meet up with all the girls on the dating site , is AWESOME , but you must be able to fuck there brains out

and personally im a fan of BDSM and the feature of getting every girl chaind up would be sweet ;) :)

Wed May 29, 2013 3:37 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

No new stories until it gets a bit more polish, feature, and testing... and maybe one story after but this game as great potential for more kinks and the little things like fingering and tongue, and better things like layered clothing and actual game play dynamics with persistent world feel. I know that there are lots of great plans and I'd love to back up all that stuff but it's hard to go by on just development plans and hype. (I'm looking at you, Peter Molyneux.)

The engine needs quite a bit of work before I'd even consider a pay-per-story situation. I'd also need to see more results before backing the project on Offbeatr, I've voted and I'm trying to hype people up... but Erotic games are a hard thing to promote personally/socially, heh. At this point I'm not even sure where development is heading as I've just started playing and reading the forums but it still feels very beta. I lose settings each time the game crashes, but thankfully not story progress (that part is good). The sounds are far too minimal. I think I hear only about 3 pleasure sounds and that gets a distracting. The morph constraints for penetration and movement are a bit wonky. Cloth and Softbodies are always jiggling which is distracting and, I think, it has caused lots of collision crashes, for me at least. I've uninstalled/updated my video drivers and made sure it wasn't a PhysX engine problem on my end but I don't see anything else.

Also, I thought exactly the same as ajdoep about the panties. And the little things, like poking her holes with the whipstick, fingering, oral, and a little bit of actual "game play". I'm also a fan of clothed sex. The positions sometimes feel a tiny bit restrictive and make me worried that any future games/stories will just be the same basic 4 positions with just a different story behind them. But I hear good ideas, have high hopes, and look forward to seeing updates. I hope that I'll actually see a complete game and expereince before I have to pay for another "Version"... unlike SexVilla does...

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:40 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

We are indeed first 'polishing' XStoryPlayer. Sorry it takes longer than expected, but a lot of code is revisited.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I'm not really intrigued by the tentacle story. I've never quite got the whole tentacle thing either. I'd prefer this game stay more on the realistic (so to speak) side of things... I mean, realistic as a nerd with no game picking up a chick that's way out of his league being an exception. hehe.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next