View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Vote here! 

What should the next story be?
I like you to develop the 'Tentacle Dreams story' 24%  24%  [ 128 ]
I like you to develop another story, more in line with the existing stories 9%  9%  [ 48 ]
I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms 34%  34%  [ 180 ]
I like you to add more to the existing stories, e.g. branching in story lines, the sex shop, extra dating girls 32%  32%  [ 169 ]
Other, reply to this poll and tell us what you would like instead 2%  2%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 536

Vote here! 
Site Admin
Site Admin

All models are made in Maya (Autodesk).

When we release the new version, we will post instructions on how things can be modded. :geek:

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

xpadmin wrote:
When we release the new version, we will post instructions on how things can be modded. :geek:

Sounds great, this interests us all one way or another I think.

Thumbs up!

Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I'm happy with whatever is next. Although I would like to see deeper penetrations possible.
The big black dildo can only go half way in for example.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

xpadmin wrote:
middlemonster wrote:
User generated content.
This is imperative to replay value. While people are waiting for official content, user generated content builds a new kinda of user base that keeps people playing while you generate high quality material.

It doesn't have to be too much. Creating dialogs, objectives, triggers and other such things would make the game so much more awesome. If users could make their own stories and share them would be fun. Also, slight adjustments to the models would be great, height, breasts size, etc...
Thanks!

Could not agree more. We are working hard on opening up XStoryPlayer, so users can add/change a lot of content from stories to textures and even models.
The idea is that users can make new content and post that on the forum to share with others.

This way new content is delivered more often, and we can focus on new features and new larger stories.

This Sounds greate. When do you think there is a new version? and why did you not deploy often little updates?

go on ...

joe

Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:40 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@joe128

Release little updates would only be possible if we would have updated the software in small steps.
Because we are rebuilding a lot of elements that are linked together this was not possible.

The new version will hopefully released this year.

Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:25 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

a new version would be great, i am looking forward to it :) but also to knowing how everything progresses and the time frame for the new version...

and yes i think deeper penetrations would be great as would a general update :)

Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:26 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

The new version with all these features that were revealed will surely be a huge step of improvement.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:09 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

this was a tough choice to vote since all the options are things that need to be worked on, I chose option 4 however as it could bring more depth and playability to existing storylines and set a standard for future ones

Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:58 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

This game is amazing and quite possibly one of the best "indie" games I've played. Only thing that I didn't feel like voting for was the tentacle history, not because I don't think it'd be great for the game to have that story later. But simply because I think that the rest of the options will be better for the game in the long haul. Personally I love BDSM, so it'd be awesome to see some more of that added. I've been reading trough the forum and I've seen some great suggestions from the players when it comes to BDSM stuff.

But what's most important for, is that you improve the content that we already got. One of the thing's I'd like to see added, is in the John story, you can access the webshop and "buy" stuff from you computer, actually making that work would be great. However It'd require you to add another function, either using the dating page to invite over girls. ( for this you could add a "mini-game" in the game it self, where you have to use different methods for each girl (just like in real life) such as some girls like sweet talk, other wants you to send flowers, chocolate, wine, jewellery, lingerie and other stuff) Or you can use you're phone. Which for now is just a useless object, which I must say I was quite disappointed about.

Most important additions and "fixes" for me in order is:

More positions using the chat commands.
More BDSM options, (more tools)
More reactions from the girl (breathing hard after giving a blowjob if you go deep etc, orgasms, movement)
More options in the current stories

Edit:

BTW, I voted for "I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms"

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:02 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Pokemonboy

I understand your hesitation. There are a few reasons why we build the tentacle story (not in order of importance):

- We like the idea of combining Sci-Fi with erotica
- Setting the goal to build a new story also makes us develop new features and improve the engine.
- We said we would (so many people are expecting the tentacle story, e.g. offbeatr)

But don't be afraid, we will pickup the BDSM element and expand upon it. Thanks to e.g. KotLPL we have some extra BDSM 3d elements. So after the tentacle story, adding a full blown dungeon with a lot of BDSM elements will be in the pipeline.

Erotic games have so many features we have not even scratched, so expect much more.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next