View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Tentacle Dream 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Probably hard to say but do you guys have an estimate when Tentacle Dream story will be released?
Also: do I have to pay extra for it or can I download it for free?

Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:34 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

The 'Tentacle dreams' story is still in an early stage. At the moment we are creating the models for the characters and the tentacle creature, and working out the story-board.
Pricing is not yet clear, it could be without extra costs or for an extra fee.

Without going into too much detail we can tell the following about the story:

- It is going to be somewhat Tamagotchi style:
You start as a young scientist (the nerd character), that has succeeded opening a portal to another world.
Through the portal a larva like creature has come over to your own world. In order to let the creature reach full maturity, you have to expose it to the correct stimuli. :mrgreen:
(The funny thing is that the creature also brings rewards to whom it comes in contact with, making it highly popular among the female persuasion)

Here is a crude drawing of the creature's development stages (the 3D models will probably be a lot different):

Attachment:
concept2.jpg
concept2.jpg [ 344.63 KiB | Viewed 56411 times ]

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Looks promisingly twisted :lol: cannot wait to play it...

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:07 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hahaha, while I don't really have a tentacle fetish, I have to say those creatures look both seriously awesome and hilarious.
I'm sure this story will give me a great laugh when it is released!

Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:02 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

The player will give orders to the creature or It will be something pasive like the machine in Dark Dreams?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Edit : Question already asked.

Last edited by Xchi on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:06 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Tentacle monsters can be pretty much anything coherent in design as long as it can be monster and have tentacles... but, you said it was going to be tamagotchi related so what I expect to see is some oviposition and inflation (maybe even some Hentai like cross section action)... like a Hostess Twinkie cream filling. Yeah, that's the stuff! Along the lines of oviposition, (or even larval implantation) the original monster might die after sometime but the "offspring" could have features of the mother carrier and papa monster and the process could be repeated to get different traits or something just to keep the replay value going for a bit longer than a standard story. This wouldn't work if there wasn't a rather variant choice of female breeding units... but It's how I'd do it. ;) Could also be some good meta features for future features like pregnancy and kinky Hentai stuff.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:02 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I cant wait for this mode, how innovative compared to the first two stories. I think you guys should finish this then work on the other stuff (expanding paths, open world, etc).

I kinda feel like I'm in the minority on this one (gauging from the poll thread about 'What should the next story be' :? )

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:02 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Very cool concept.
Can't wait to see in action.

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:02 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I hope the story or the experience, respectively, won't go into this direction... :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8SSv4p6Zf8 (Dreadhalls on the Oculus Rift)

I HATE Haunted Houses and most of the horror movies, and if I was supposed to go through something like this... I'd keep the OR on the desk and my room well-lit. Otherwise I would possibly die in front of the computer.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next