View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Vote here! 

What should the next story be?
I like you to develop the 'Tentacle Dreams story' 24%  24%  [ 128 ]
I like you to develop another story, more in line with the existing stories 9%  9%  [ 48 ]
I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms 34%  34%  [ 180 ]
I like you to add more to the existing stories, e.g. branching in story lines, the sex shop, extra dating girls 32%  32%  [ 169 ]
Other, reply to this poll and tell us what you would like instead 2%  2%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 536

Vote here! 
Rank 3
Rank 3

-I think the tentacles story is interesting and should be done but it is not important.
-The system should be improved in general.
*More stories.
*More girls: fat, skinny, high, low, younger, older, big tits ... etc.
*More interactivity: Push the girl while dancing.
*Order him to change positions without changing the scene.

-I must confess that this is the first game I've paid for a long long time. The last one was Starcraft 1. That several years ago. A game has to be good for me to decide to buy rather than borrow it.

-So I think you have done a good job so far and I understand that this game has huge potential and you must carefully consider your next step.

-You have a good foundation. The skeleton is done. You only have to polish small details and put quality meat.

-Sorry to put you over pressure. You are great.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:43 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@anibal314

Good points,

Most of them are being worked on as it is.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:38 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

I would like the female characters to be more independent. In the fast sex sextion we can only access the felmale characters in certain locations - Tiffany at the school, Sam at Bob's home and Jenna at her home. I would like to able to change the location, it doesn't matter about the male character ie Bob or John, I understand that one would not be able to take Sam to John's home as John has not met Sam. I would like to be able to invite either Tiffany or Jenna to John's home or Bob to be with Sam in the gym. This means that the female characters would also move independently and I do understand that it would take a great deal of thinking through in order to program these abilities. To be able to take one of them 'home' and then asked "please sit on the bed." and 'she' just walks to the bed and sits on it would be brilliant if it could be done.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:23 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

i am a huge fan of tentacles and impregnations... however, having explored the game and what it has to offer today, i have voted for more features, there is a lot of things that would be awesome to see, particularily the basic ai and sex mechanics, more positions, girls that are not fixed to one room but can have sex in every room, more interactions and perhaps a more friendly conversation system with suggestions for what to say (expanded thought bubble?)... campaign mode where you can date and fuck different girls with a customizable character, play as a girl who gets fucked by AI men (and gets pregnant if she forgets the pill and a guy has a little too much fun ;) )

all that being said, i eagerly await the tentacle scenario and all the devious nerdy things one could do with such a tentacle monster :twisted:

Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:39 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Elfrik & Mr Bunny

We are currently implementing more features. It takes somewhat longer than we hoped, so the tentacle story will have to wait a while.

Thanks for the good suggestions, we hope to implement as many of them as we can!

:)

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:19 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

I like all of the poll options to be honest, any of them will be appreciated. :D

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

User generated content.
This is imperative to replay value. While people are waiting for official content, user generated content builds a new kinda of user base that keeps people playing while you generate high quality material.

It doesn't have to be too much. Creating dialogs, objectives, triggers and other such things would make the game so much more awesome. If users could make their own stories and share them would be fun. Also, slight adjustments to the models would be great, height, breasts size, etc...

Also, more voices would also be good.

Thanks!

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:13 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

middlemonster wrote:
User generated content.
This is imperative to replay value. While people are waiting for official content, user generated content builds a new kinda of user base that keeps people playing while you generate high quality material.

It doesn't have to be too much. Creating dialogs, objectives, triggers and other such things would make the game so much more awesome. If users could make their own stories and share them would be fun. Also, slight adjustments to the models would be great, height, breasts size, etc...
Thanks!

Could not agree more. We are working hard on opening up XStoryPlayer, so users can add/change a lot of content from stories to textures and even models.
The idea is that users can make new content and post that on the forum to share with others.

This way new content is delivered more often, and we can focus on new features and new larger stories.

Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:01 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I'm not really interested in the tentacle thing, i would like you to add more possibilities like :

- Handjobs
- Adding Orgasms
- Improving the puppet mode ( Like adding the fact that you can move the girl all the way you want and freeze her body to do all the things you want )
- And what about the possibility to make your character lay down ? So the girl could be on you and that would be really fantastic to take every position you want !

- More speech, more positions, more interactions, more toys, more places, more dress, more GIRLS ! :D

Many ideas here ! But keep the good work, you already have an awesome game !

Quote:
User generated content.

Definitely a good idea

Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:58 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

xpadmin wrote:
Could not agree more. We are working hard on opening up XStoryPlayer, so users can add/change a lot of content from stories to textures and even models.
The idea is that users can make new content and post that on the forum to share with others.

This way new content is delivered more often, and we can focus on new features and new larger stories.

I would love to get stuck into modding and adding to the game.
Are there any tools or tips you are willing to give us so we can get started.

What editor/tool do you use to make the locations for example?

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:42 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next