View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Research Material 
Rank 17
Rank 17

Yeah... this is just research material... And nothing.
http://www.dansmovies.com/videos/14782/ ... pussy.html
I do think however that this video is interesting. It's about how the male and female bodies react to arousal and orgasm.

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:29 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

If you think that orgasm has to be one thing very well represented. I support
For me from Artificial Girl 3, any no game get to make sex scene so much fun, in AG3 is awesome I to see how your girl is about to come but your fungus is red hot, you can not take it anymore. when .... pam you cum but she does it with you, and do not forget when you take pleasure in while giving exact speeds and she changes her face and explodes in ecstasy, becoming crazy. I think this is one of the reason why AG3 is the best game ever, from here Illusion only makes shit. Shit with orgasm buttons, seriously? no less intense sex scenes and more boring than this. I hope that Xmoon find a great way to represent orgasms.

Honestly you can resist to cum, but there is always a time that's going to come out hard you try to prevent it
- Who can decide the exact moment you cum?
-Me!
-Liar!
:lol:

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Interesting video.

-----

Would it be better not to cum on command?

For facial cumshots for example an option would be to hold the penis and really jerk off.

But I am not sure if a custom key for controlling cumshots could completely be removed.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:35 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

There would be no need to remove them. You could leave in the key for controlling the cumshot, but those who don't want to use it can ignore that function. When reaching close to climax, you can pretty much feel it. So you could put in a small meter or icon that will either fill or grow less and less transparent. When getting extremely close, it will flash. If you continue sex, you'll cum. If you don't want to cum, you'll have to stop and wait a moment for the meter to drain back a bit.

This could also be set up in the options menu. You could enable/disable the control key and enable/disable the meter.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

story mode would eliminate the buttons, it would leave only available in quick sex

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:19 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

xpadmin wrote:
Interesting video.

-----

For facial cumshots for example an option would be to hold the penis and really jerk off.

But I am not sure if a custom key for controlling cumshots could completely be removed.

Yeah, I don't think we can completely remove a cum button. Sometimes you just want to end the action quickly! haha

But I definitely think we need to have an internal orgasm meter for both the girls and the player. I just think having that mechanic in game will make it so much more immersive. Right now cumming just feels so arbitrary; it's really a rewarding experience because you control it utterly. If you never press that button then nothing ever happens. And, of course, the girls don't cum at all right now, haha!

Anyway, as to 'really jerk off', I think that's a good way to keep the orgasm button. Press the button, the dude either pulls out during intercourse or oral sex, and just goes crazy to force the orgasm.

I also think I'd like to see the girls jerk off the player character when the internal orgasm meter gets close, ya know? I don't know how hard that is to code, though.

Oh, and regarding that video: That WAS interesting. First off, seeing the inside of the vagina like that was pretty neat! And I don't mean that as a pervy way, but purely as an 'that was interesting to see!' way. The view of the internal cum shot from the inside was cool, too. I wonder how comfortable that camera was inside her? Did she even feel it?

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:52 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

xpadmin wrote:
Interesting video.

-----

If you guys are thinking about putting some light RPG elements in the game, it might be cool to implement something where maybe there's a stamina attribute that drains as you are receiving stimulation. Then maybe one of the attributes you can improve would be self-control, and the higher your experience, the more likely you are to be able to forestall an auto-cum from running out of stamina. The ability to use the cum button would also depend on the character being below a certain threshold, and the self-control skill or attribute would widen the range between auto-cum and ability to manual cum as your skill lever is higher.

This could also be used to control erections. Maybe the P button will only pull the penis out, in order to get it erect you have to see/hear/feel something that can get you aroused. With a high enough arousal level, you can use the button to give yourself an erection. Similar to the cum mechanic above, there's also a maximum arousal level you can have before you get an auto-erection... possibly busting your penis out of your pants against your will (or at least giving you a bulge that the ladies in the game can observe, comment on, maybe even drive a positive or negative reaction to you. Then the self-control skill would make it so your lower-threshold on the arousal level for the ability to use the erection button would be lower, and the upper threshold on the arousal level which would give you an auto-erection would then also be higher.

Certainly not a make-or-break feature... but food for thought if you guys ever decide to add some RPG elements to an over-arching campaign type mode after you have a bunch of more static stories under your belts.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:29 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

xpadmin wrote:
Interesting video.

-----

I think that that closer the male player character is to orgasm, that a pounding heart beat sound effect should become more and more intense.

HOW TO START MODDING

Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:29 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Pickled Cow wrote:

I think that that closer the male player character is to orgasm, that a pounding heart beat sound effect should become more and more intense.

I agree , it is a more realistic approach

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:33 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

The beating heart sound effect is a good idea!

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next