View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Nervous about payment 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hello all,

I have tried looking around online to see if anyone has any bad experiences using credit/debit card with this, but I can't find anything. Ideally I would use paypal but I understand its not available. What is my best alternative (ideally I don't want to have to wait days).

So could anyone let me know what route would be recommended?

Many thanks

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:13 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

They use CCBill which is a totally reputable company. They have been around for well over 10 years and I have used them nearly as long. They are quick to handle any issue or disputes and have customer service you can reach by phone. There shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Good luck!

Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:28 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Yes CCBill is very reliable in my experience. I have used them many times and on an occasion even asked them to assist with payment errors. They are prompt in their response and if errors occur do respond within 24hrs. So you should have no issues with them.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:42 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I understand you hesitation about paying online using credit card.

Ccbill however has been a very reliable payment provider. They are in business for 14 years now, so that should say something.
Sofar, we did not have had any complaint about their services.

While it may not be apparent to users, the screening process that allows a company to offer credit cards is quite extensive. And the penalty for fraud is high.
So for a business to offer credit card payments for 14 years basically means they are reliable, otherwise they would have been shut-off long ago.

An alternative for you could be DirectPay (EU), under "Alternative payments" (2000charge). This option is however not available to all countries.

With DirectPay you simply transfer the amount from your bank account, just like you would pay a bill, so it cant get safer than that.

It does take about 3 days for the transfer to clear. After that you automatically receive your download-link from us.

Hope this helps!

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]