View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [v3.5] DP with the monsters? 
Rank 1
Rank 1

In the alien cave, when you discover the girls with the aliens in their adult forms, is it possible to DP them? The setup would suggest so, and when you get close enough you get camera angle options, but the player doesn't seem to be able to join in. If you attempt to reposition any of the characters you risk interrupting things and causing everyone to teleport away.

Has anyone managed to do this? Did the developers intend for it to be possible?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:09 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Double Penetration has always been tricky, simply because the internal volume of both anus and vagina are "shared", got something big in there and there simply isn't room for anything else. Your penis and the small black vibrator are even too big for both to fully penetrate, but penis in vagina and vibrator into ass works better than most other configurations. I'd have thought that would have been something addressed in v3, simply because it was mentioned by the girls in v2, and a 3way with the creature is a natural (or UN-natural! ;) ) progression. I actually expected it when I saw the full sized creature.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Someguy01

Yes, you are correct. The body does not stretch to allow for DP very well, so the objects collide in the body.
On itself this is realistic, but normally the anus would move away from the vagina in those cases.
We will fix this in version 4.0 most likely. It will have a more realistic lower body physics.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]