View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 [HELP TOPIC] Detailed Walkthrough 
Rank 11
Rank 11

Discontinued, see wiki for more information.

So the guide being not properly detailed (a way to keep the magic I guess), I thought it would be good to detail it here. Feel free to support it by noticing any mistakes or missed things!
The game not being extremely hard I won't go THAT MUCH into details lol. Images to come too.

Please put more formatting options :D

CAUTION: THERE'S SPOILERS ALL OVER IT, DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME!

Dark Dreams Story
You're Bob, an average, fat and kinda loser man working as a cleaning man at the local gym.

The flat
After waking up, you need to find your car keys to go to your job. They are under your ass, on the armchair. You can see them better by turning the lights off.
Press CTRL to activate the "grab" controls and take them by left-clicking on it.
The icon on the bottom-right means you can transport this item between two places.
You can rotate an object by right-clicking while grabbing it and moving your mouse.
You can also move the object from you or to you by using the wheel.
A double-lick drops the object.

To quit your apartment, hit ESC and when asked if you want to go to the city overview, hit YES. Make sure you have your keys in hand before doing that.

The gym
Turn right just after the first turn, you should see a broom standing there. Take it.

Enter the second room to meet your boss, sitting on a sofa.
Let your broom something near and go get an energy drink from the fridge for your boss. She will automatically say it's the wrong one so go get the other one and put it on the small table at her left (your right when you face her).

Now you have to actually clean the place. Yep. Search the gym/lockers room for empty bottles, empty cans and torn paper and get them to the green garbage can next to where you took the broom at the beginning. Open the can with your hands or push it with the garbarge you're holding.
Your thought cloud should display a message after you successfully put one. You'll get a "I'm close" or something like that when there's only one left.

When you're done with this, go back to your sexy boss and tell her you're done. She'll say you're not done and you need to sweep the place.
Use the broom on the ground and make sure you're passing in front of her for 10-15 seconds.
Then go back at her and say you're done with the sweeping. She'll say that your job is finished and that you should go home.

Just before that, go back in the lockers room and open her locker (the only one you can open, in front of you when you enter the room) if you haven't already. You can do it anywhen.
Grab her tablet and press U several times to browse the apps.
Make sure that your boss doesn't see you with it or it's game over.
You learn that she's into bondage and searching to be a slave to a master. Maybe that could be you?

Now go back to your apartment, it's time for a thrill.

The flat : Latisha
What a bitch heh? Now time for relaxing. Latisha, a black dancer, is coming to make you forget about your shitty days. You're paying her a lot so don't screw this up!
Turn the TV on by grabbing the TV remote and pressing U. There should be a video on the TV screen with a nice music coming to your ears.
Now wait a few seconds for Latisha to come (the screen goes black a second).

Now that latisha is here, she will dance for you.
Eventually she stops dancing (ask her to if not) and asks you to open her dress. Do it but don't touch anything else!

She starts dancing again. Wait a bit a your thought cloud should display:
"Damn she's sexy dancing like that"
"Oh why am i such a loser? I need a break"
"Black girls like big dicks and mine is pretty fat"
"I should show her and see what happens"

NOW you can pull out your dick by pressing P. If you do it before the last thought, it's game over.
She is impressed and says that she wants to try it.

Join Latisha by your bed and fuck her until she's done. Express yourself, do what you want with her, no one is watching. I'll catch you after it.

After that cool sex, you and her are in your bed. She talks and ask you if your boss is still a bitch. Answer Yes. She asks you what kind of thing she's into, answer bondage. She tells you that she can have SM toys for you to play with her and asks you if you want them. Say yes.
After a few seconds she says she has to leave.

Time to go to that cool job!

The Gym: I hate that job
Go to the overview (ESC) and use the time controls to get to Tuesday, 19:00. The big button = very fast, small button = less fast.
Use the big button until 16/17 then the small button.
Don't get to more than 19h30 (not completely sure how much time after it) or you'll get fired when you arrive at the gym.

When you're a the gym, it's basically the same that the first time except that your boss is running and asks you for a bottle of water.
Clean and sweep the place like the first time and tell her you're done.

Go back to your flat.

The flat : it's christmas
You can see that your SM toys have arrived in the room near your bedroom. If not you must have done something wrong, like showing your dick to your boss... game over remember?
Check them out then go back onto the overview.

Go to Wednesday 19:00 and go to your job.

The gym : I love this job
Go say hi to your boss. She has a headache and wants an aspirin from her locker.
Go to it and check out her aspirins. They look like your sleeping pills.

Go back to your flat (overview, flat) and grab your sleeping pills (not the box) which should be next to your bed on the green drawer. Go to the gym and put the sleeping pills on the table at her left.

Mind your own business while not watching her for 20-30 seconds and she should start sleeping (her head falls on the back). VICTORY!

Play with her if you mind (she won't wake up). Finally, drag her to the gym's exit door. To do this, the best way is to put her on the ground, stand on her legs, grab one of them and drag her this way.

The flat: Sam, I am your master
Now she's chained up and she's still sleeping.
Wait for her to wake up and play with her as you like.

Use the remote on the ground to get her up or down.
Use the spanking toy to slap her tits and ass.
Use the clamps+weights on her body for maximal efficiency. To use a clamp, put it on the part you want to clamp and wait for the icon in the bottom-right to become purple. Double-click to release it. Same for weights but you can only attach them to clamps.

Eventually she will become your slave and you'll know because she'll say this: "Oh Bob I am your slave, I will do anything for you".

Now you can unchain her and ask her to go into the cage, to use the fuck machine (use the other remote to start it. U to start and make it faster, I to make it lower, O to stop it) or to do another position.
You can change the toy on the fuck machine by removing the current one and putting on the other one.

There you go! Play with it as you like that's the end of this story!
If you want to quit, hit ESC on the overview screen.

Wet Dreams
This one is a bit tricky and works more on the talk you do with the girl. You're john, an middle-aged man who likes to use his money and his (so-called) experience to attract girls. You're an erotic photographer and you're looking for a new model.

The flat
You start in your flat. Take the time to check it out if you want.

Now, let's get a new model. You should start by logging into your PC.
Get your password from the drawer just under your desk. You don't need the phone, it's written on a post-it:
un: john
pw: Snowballing

Use that to login into your computer by clicking on it and typing in. Press ENTER when you're done.
Once inside (the computer), you can do three things:
- check out a dating site,
- buy sextoys online (doesn't work)
- or check out your photos.

Do whatever your like but check out the dating site. There's a lot of girls there and while every one of them is talkable, you can meet only one, Jenna, the blond sexbomb. Go on her profile, you'll see that she's a secretary but that she would love to be a model.
She's willing to do a lot of things to achieve this...

Let's talk to her! Click on "chat now" just near her profile picture.
Say hello and introduce yourself. You have to get her to accept to do a photoshoot for you.
Say you are a professional photographer (no english mistakes!).
She asks where do you work.
Either you go find the fashion magazine you have near your bed yourself or use directly the name : Sivayue.
She's impressed, now you can ask her if she would like to meet you.
She says yes and suggests that you meet next friday, say yes and she will give you an rendezvous to the swimming pool at 14:00.

Exit the computer now (Start menu, shutdown).

You know the drill. Take your camera (on the drawers near the wall, on the right when you exit the computer) and go on the overview. Go to Friday 14:00.

The swimming pool
Enter the swimming pool and go on the right.
Your new model is right here! Go introduce yourself again (it has been 4 days, remember).

She quickly starts the photoshoot. Aim to her, press I to enable the flash and start taking photos (press U)(not too much as this is real photos that goes on your real computer). Three-four is enough.

She will vary her poses as the photoshoot moves on. Say yes each time and make her feel like she's the best.

She will ask you to go for a swim, say yes and let go of your camera. Join her in the pool.

Talk with her about the photoshoot a bit. She will eventually say she has to take a shower and invite you to chat with her again at 10:00.

Now is your time! Get out of the pool either by trying to do it the "FPS" way or go on the overview and get back to the pool.
Take your camera back and go to the locker's room (right in front of the entry of the pool). Try to sneak in the shower part of the locker's room, disable your flash (press I) and take a few pic of her naked.

Go back to the overview and go to the next day, 10:00.

The flat 2
Let go of your camera now and let's talk with jenna.
Say hi, and ask her if she wants the pics. She will say yes.

But... she didn't precise which ones! Send her (use "attach" link) the nude pics.
She obviously doesn't like it. Say you will delete the photos if she meets with you again.
She eventually agree to meet you at her home at 19:00.

Go on the overview and go to 19:00. You will maybe have to wait until the next day.

Jenna's apartment
Sexy tiem.
Say hello and ask her to undress.
Open her dress.
Touch her boobs.
Say yes when she say that she will open her legs if you stop.
Don't stop and touch her pussy.
Say yes when she say she will get naked if you stop.
Now just do whatever she wants. The vibrator is near your bed in your flat.

Eventually, she will end up asking you to "educate" one of her friends. Say yes!
You can now do whatever you want with Jenna. A dildo is available to your apartment for more pleasures.

The Catholic school
Come at 8:15 the next day.

Tiffany is already there. Your job as a teacher is to... teach.
Say hi to her but not more. Admire only. You're a teacher.

There's a schedule on your desk, take it. It tells you what you need to do.
First, ask her if she has done her homework. Get it from her table.

Then, ask her to read chapter 4. You may read her homework and ask her if he has finished reading. If she doesn't, she can go on.
Whe she does, ask her if she has any questions about the homework. She asks you to ask her the questions to discuss about it.
Ask the questions but wait for her to answer before moving on.

She'll finally want to learn more, so get on it, you're a teacher for god sake!
Get her the blowjob she wants and cum in her mouth. She will swallow it. Ask her if she liked it and she will ask for anal sex.
Go for it boy! I don't think you need more explanation now. She will eventually ask to undress her completely for a last fuck, and dang, that's the end!

Last edited by spsps18 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:37 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

I added wet dreams tonight!

Not gonna add Tentacle dreams as a walkthough isn't that necessary to finish the game (maybe for the reactor thing) and it isn't properly released yet. I will try to make the work done so far a bit more attractive tho!

Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:18 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Great work

Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:27 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@spsps18

Thank you, nice work!

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Nice, now I won't have to go through my brain just so I could replay the story again.

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:57 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Piperpeeper wrote:
Nice, now I won't have to go through my brain just so I could replay the story again.

Haha to be honest the first time I did the wet one the talking were during way too much time

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:50 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

I put the walkthrough on the wiki for more writing and reading comfort:
http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index. ... ark_dreams
http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index. ... Wet_dreams
http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index. ... acle_dream (not yet started)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I'm having trouble with two parts of 3.5

First I don't know how to get the creature of saiko

Second I don't know what I'm expected to say on the abduction story after I show my tube

I don't frequent the boards often but I love this game and the potential it has.

Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:58 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

What to say to her about the spots?

Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:25 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

skidrow wrote:
What to say to her about the spots?

nice spots
I love your spots
beautiful spots