View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 chain help 
Rank 1
Rank 1

i just got xstoryplayer and during fast sex i dont know how to operate the remote for the chains and it is really bothering me

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:49 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Grab it and press U, I, or O. Those are do stuff buttons.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:58 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

ive tried that, it doesnt work

Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:01 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

mahwae wrote:
ive tried that, it doesnt work

you have to press and hold the buttons, not just press them lol. you'll hear and see the machine slowly moving. so grab the remote, as per any object you tap ctrl to free the pov cam rotation, click the object to pick it up, click ctrl again and then hold down u,i or o "TRY THEM ALL AND BE PATIENT" Reason i caped that is If your all the up already, pressing the button for up and that does nothing.It's good because your already all the way up. It can't move lol. The controls in this version are very bad for immersion, but the devs are well aware of that being their biggest complaint with 2.1. so I'm hoping they massively overhaul them for V3.0.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:59 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

How do I use the chains. Not control them, figured that out, but how do i hook a girl up to them so they work and are they able to lift said girl off the floor cause right now it just has a seizure and freaks out while she looks at me as if to say "You dumb ass" LOL . also as there are 2 of them can the girls have sex acts while in them or does it take both to lift a girl and can I have sex with them while they are in the chains?

Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:28 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

The girl has to be receptive to being in the chains to avoid glitching. There are two ways to do that - tell her to get in the chains, and she'll walk over and hold her arms up (or collapse to the floor as a ragdoll in most mods). The other is to knock her unconscious, and get her arms hooked up before she wakes up.

With the former route, she'll raise her legs to meet the other half of the chains that you use. With the latter, you'll have to manually put her legs in (the cuff goes around the upper shin area) the right position.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:46 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

also I don't know if it's my typical mods or just the game but sometimes i find the girls don't respond to "get in the chains" if I'm too far from them. So what i do is stand under the chains and say "saiko, come here" and she walks over then i move a few steps away and say "get in the chains" and that does the trick. Also if they are in the mood "angry to be here" they won't listen to you at all, but you can change it to "eager to be here" just to get them in the chains then change it back to whatever, unlike clothing this change doesn't restart the session.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]