View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Dissapearing liquids 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi! I've just recently buyed xstoryplayer,currently I am running v2,and I've noticed that after few secs of using piss (for example) it will dissapear,and there will be just watermarks on the body.
Same situation happens with xstoryplayer v3.5.
From the fixes,I've set compability to windows 7 ( I am using windows 10 creators update),renamin xstoryplayer64 to something else,nothing works.On 32 bits it also dissapears.I dont know what else I can do.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:23 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

i have same issue.....

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:51 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

i renamed the x64 folder to something else.so the game runs in x32..it fixed the problem...there is another thread about the fix.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:26 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I've had the same problems with Monica (Futa), she doesn't always ejaculate. I have the basic 3.5 game, no extra downloads etc. I contacted support yesterday, and within 24 hours they replied. This is the advice they gave me, and my game now works ok. In fact, Monica came 6 times on the go (with Saiko) with out me having to do anything.

This is what you need to do to fix your game:

Please rename the file "/x64/XStoryPlayer64.exe" into "/x64/XStoryPlayer64old.exe".

The "XStory" Player file that you need to rename is the "icon" with a picture of an "X". To rename this file, just right-click on it like you rename all other files on your computer. Please note, do not change any other things etc on your computer, it could cause serious damage.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I've had the same problems with Monica (Futa), she doesn't always ejaculate. I have the basic 3.5 game, no extra downloads etc. I contacted support yesterday, and within 24 hours they replied. This is the advice they gave me, and my game now works ok. In fact, Monica came 6 times on the go (with Saiko) with out me having to do anything.

This is what you need to do to fix your game:

Please rename the file "/x64/XStoryPlayer64.exe" into "/x64/XStoryPlayer64old.exe".

The "XStory" Player file that you need to rename is the "icon" with a picture of an "X". To rename this file, just right-click on it like you rename all other files on your computer. Please note, do not change any other things etc on your computer, it could cause serious damage.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:19 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Is it possible a screenshot of what files to rename? Or at least a list... (And then the usual Monica and Saiko's gone liquid and I hate it... When Monica ejaculates in 1 times the fluid is there, but when 2 times the liquid is not shown and FPS sags...) Even despite the fact that the restart of the game, not what gave... This topic is for all mods that I have are... the List of mods: Dungeon Ex 1.2.1 07.03.2016 , Love Party v0.5 , Dungeon Rape v.1.0 , Creepy Dungeon - v0.35 , Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA) Even reinstalling the game, not what gave...

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:33 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Have you tryed editing the settings.ini in main game folder where it shows rendermode = DIRECTX9; change it to rendermode = DIRECTX11; fixed it for me. Hope that helps most people having this issue.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]