View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Movie Theater 
Rank 5
Rank 5

The mod section says movies can be played on walls!

The game needs a awesome movie theater for a storyline. I will detail later how i think the story should to go in the proper section however I have more visioned that I wanted to pitch to make this an actual feature...

I would use this theater to seat my favorite model/s & actually watch movies.

To make it even more immersive the model could make random comments like "oo i love this part" & she could even ask for things like popcorn or a drink that you could give her.

I'm uncertain if its possible but a traditional-movie-theater-handjob/bj during the movie would'nt hurt either :P But we should beable to use commands to initiate positions for sex as well.

This would be an awesome feature that I really hope xmoon considers.

What do you guys think? if your in favor then list some of your ideas to make this better.

Last edited by ironpipe on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:25 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Sounds great. With the Oculus Rift it would be very interesting. So many possibilities. :D

Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:57 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

I'm really excited about this & hope its possible.

Years ago there was mod for Fallout 3 with a similiar idea but it didnt work out because we couldnt get movies to play ingame on a tv, only gif animation worked :/

Though i do not have a rift or plans to get one anytime soon, I assume this would be pretty wild for it also.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

ironpipe wrote:
Years ago there was mod for Fallout 3 with a similiar idea but it didnt work out because we couldnt get movies to play ingame on a tv, only gif animation worked :/

That's weird. I'm sure I had it working with videos. It was a VCR or beta or something and you could place tapes in the slot and it would play on the television, right? It's been a VERY long time since I played FO3 or used any mods so I could be wrong.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:18 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I can imagine a story where you go to a movie theatre and you can pick which girl to sit beside.
Then you can try and seduce her. You could include the classic, hide your cock in the popcorn trick.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:08 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

Malachai wrote:
ironpipe wrote:

That's weird. I'm sure I had it working with videos. It was a VCR or beta or something and you could place tapes in the slot and it would play on the television, right? It's been a VERY long time since I played FO3 or used any mods so I could be wrong.

Yup, I see now people kept at it! Its certainly an improvement but still very limited in length of movies and quality. Still its quite amazing, I may try the NV version.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/42239
http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/4674/
http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/14675

In the mod section here it displays a movie being played on a wall in full quality and in mp4 format, so i'm hoping we can play full length movies without a big hit to quality & a ton of recoding to make it play. I will go ask in that section. (I asked & it appears its as easy as just placing the video in the file structure, no recoding and messing with the video is needed)

KotLPL wrote:
I can imagine a story where you go to a movie theatre and you can pick which girl to sit beside.
Then you can try and seduce her. You could include the classic, hide your cock in the popcorn trick.

hah yes! classic cock in the popcorn. This will be a must have for the theater!

keep tossing more suggestions this way everyone, I will begin to restructure the OP to make it more readable and include everyones ideas.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:29 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

To make the cock-in-the-popcorn trick more challenging, you should have to wait for a dark scene to show up onscreen to whip out your cock and put the popcorn bucket on top. Perhaps 5-10 seconds worth of darker lighting. That way she won't be able to see what you've done. :twisted:

Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:41 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

This thread is way more awesome than I thought it'd be. And I thought it was a pretty neat idea to begin with :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:51 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

I guess it might make sense to influence the action by selecting the row in the cinema.
Seat in the middle: You're quite exposed, and as long as your friend is not an exhibitionist, you should concentrate on the movie (and your hand secretly sneaks under her skirt into her panties...).
Seat in the back: You're hidden in the dark, the movie is only a minor matter, you and your girl go all the way from petting to oral to inverse cowgirl (because she also wants to watch the movie :lol: ).

Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:27 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Comments from the girl like "You're blocking my view" would also make the scene fun if you ask me or stuff like "get that thing out of my face, I can't see the movie".

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]