View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Extra clothing 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Really like the game,

Would be great if extra clothing could be added. For example: stockings, latex, panties, uniforms.

Thanks for the great game!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

signed.
Also the possibility to have them keep the clothes on in all scenes. A command to have them take it on and off.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:43 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

The fast sex option is a first step towards more fun with clothing. It allows you to see the girls again with selected cloth elements and attributes.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

It would great to have more layers of clothing. I also noticed the girls don't wear any underwear at all. Maybe add panties and bras. An example of layers of clothing on a single npc would be: panties, bra, socks, pants, undershirt, vest, suspenders, overshirt, jacket, shoes/boots, glasses, hat.
You could also make the shoes, glasses, and hat removable by the player just like other articles of clothing.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:50 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

And some High Heels

Chant it with me... "High Heels, High Heels, High Heels"

Some sexy, CFM, stripper, leg-loving HEELS!

And a couple of midgets, but that could probably be delayed.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

I would also like to see more clothing, especially panties and garter/stockings.

Also, it would be great to get different clothing types with different physics applied to them. Such as a heavy sweater that actually deforms the breasts.

It would also be cool to be able to tear the clothing off the models.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:06 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

A great feature regarding the clothes could be a scissor. Adding the possibility to "open" the clothes at special spots like the strap of a bikini top. This could also be a way to remove clothes that are rather difficult to undress. With the great physics of this game, I'm sure it would work very nice and could also be a new challange in a story...

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

I'll add my +1 on more clothing layers and choices.
Half the fun is dressing them so you can slowly remove layers and tease ;)
Your cloth physics are the best I have seen and we would love you to expand on the choice

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Layering is somewhat difficult with clothing. It is possible but the cloths get very thick to prevent penetration.

We are looking into possibilities of at least adding panties. The panties are then only accessible after the main cloth are removed.

Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:44 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

xpadmin wrote:
Layering is somewhat difficult with clothing. It is possible but the cloths get very thick to prevent penetration.

We are looking into possibilities of at least adding panties. The panties are then only accessible after the main cloth are removed.

Ah! But then what about just flipping a girl's skirt up and pulling her panties down (or the crotch of the panties to one side)? ;)

haha, you just can't win in these situations, huh? XD

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next