View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Teleporting Alien Story 
Rank 9
Rank 9

Hi.

Tentacle dreams maps could you remake them? They don't really seem like your in a apartment building. You start off in the Utility room but there's no Utility's just your machines.

Why does the building have two different stairwells?

Why would a small apartment building need a penthouse?

Why can't you open the other doors?

Why is there no vents to crawl in?

Why aren't there more girls in the building?

Why are the girls superglue to the tables or beds? It's just what the fuck!?

Why is there no carpark to connect to the basement.

Why is there no lift in the apartment building.

Why can you take the small worm alien to the office but it doesn't do anything. Why doesn't she react to its presence. Calling it your pet and wanting to hold it, while it sprays her dress with a liquid or acid.

Why can the aliens teleport?! It makes no sense to the plot. You aren't even part of the plot you are only watching the events unfold. The worm should escape from the player because he/she didn't put it into the cage or it melted the cage and slip out of the basement.

Remove the teleport ability for the alien. Keep the player teleporting it into their lab.

Why aren't there different subplots? the alien escapes in different ways and actives different plots.

Why isn't there different parts of the day that do different things.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've drawn up some sketches for the apartment building to be more real.

Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:49 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

Some decent questions. All you need to do is come up with a multi-million dollar budget, and I'm sure they'll make it happen.

Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:48 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

I don't think you understand game development. Theses things aren't hard to do.

Model, Isn't hard.

Animation, Again isn't hard.

Programming, Not that hard either. Optimization is really the biggest problem you face because you've got to create an event driven loosely couple program.

Plus basically its all in the game already in some shape or form and if you don't want to use the existing scripts you could easily hack out something easily within a day.

Texturing, Isn't hard either.

Sound design. A bit tricky without a studio but can be done in sealed rooms or with creative editing.

Now. I'm sure you'll reply with "Oh, Well if its so easy then why not you do it then?" That isn't my Job.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:38 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

why ? maybe because they just focused on what is important, and what is not.

example : what is the purpose of a car park in the story ?

ps : you just don't know what you're talking about.
it took me DAYS, yeah, full DAYS (and I'm not really bad) to create every single cloth mods I made.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:51 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Alright. I can see you've got angry and your interested in having a proper discussion.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:10 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

didact wrote:
Hi.

Tentacle dreams maps could you remake them? They don't really seem like your in a apartment building. You start off in the Utility room but there's no Utility's just your machines.

Why does the building have two different stairwells?

Why would a small apartment building need a penthouse?

Why can't you open the other doors?

Why is there no vents to crawl in?

Why aren't there more girls in the building?

Why are the girls superglue to the tables or beds? It's just what the fuck!?

Why is there no carpark to connect to the basement.

Why is there no lift in the apartment building.

Why can you take the small worm alien to the office but it doesn't do anything. Why doesn't she react to its presence. Calling it your pet and wanting to hold it, while it sprays her dress with a liquid or acid.

Why can the aliens teleport?! It makes no sense to the plot. You aren't even part of the plot you are only watching the events unfold. The worm should escape from the player because he/she didn't put it into the cage or it melted the cage and slip out of the basement.

Remove the teleport ability for the alien. Keep the player teleporting it into their lab.

Why aren't there different subplots? the alien escapes in different ways and actives different plots.

Why isn't there different parts of the day that do different things.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've drawn up some sketches for the apartment building to be more real.

Well that's some good floor plans i'd be happy for someone to give me a hand designing some building areas
Send me a PM if you would be interested

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:41 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

Just gonna dump everything related to our chat before.

Hopefully someone can make use of this.
Quote:
You wanted to know more about the floor plan.

Essentially its an idea for updating the existing alien story.

Laboratory would suffer no changes to the plot beyond minor tweaks to the environment and the fridge being unplugged to power the server nearest the door.

This bar fridge could later be used to freeze the alien as a part of the tests you do and maybe even a branch for the story.

That fridge would only have a single power plug.

- - -

Duck access would be another branch which would involve the alien slipping out of the container you store it in or spitting acid to melt the glass and then the creature would slip into the ducks that connect to access followed by the building ducks which could mean it could enter any number of rooms while searching..

- - -

Carpark nothing beyond cars, bikes and maybe a cat noise. It's just to prove that the building is used and is busy.

To save memory the cars could be reused and cached then just change their hue.

- - -

Stairwell, Combines all the different stairwells into a single stair that reaches the top level.

- - -

Utility room. Has a large heater for the building that can be crank up to cook the creature out of the vents and again is another branch.

Dryers. Just for show could be used in tests?

Sink. Again show but tests?

Power room, controls the power for the building and could be shut to keep the creature from escaping or have it jump at that and spark and as a result knock you out.

Large old timey breaker and maybe some switches like the original Jurassic park movie as for the fence just before it, that's just wirefence with a bused padlock and a wirefence door.

- - -

Not much else to say beyond the bed could be used as "sleep" to change time and make the screen go black during this period.

That block work wall image is basically a badly built wall that blocks some of the sound from the noisy machines, its intention is to make it shitty in appearance and make it look like it was placed in a rush or by a bad builder.

- - -

Upper levels with rooms for girls, Re-use Saiko room and strip out anything that makes it unique as it will need to be generic as possible to be used for different girls have the rooms merged with the level instead of loading separately.

Generate random girls for each room based on the two girls in the game for each room then give them different encounters for branches like for example one may be sleeping when the creature jumps out from the vents and tries to enter her like a dildo.

- - -

Also, In the current game you can take the creature to Monica instead of leaving it in that tank thing.

Do something with that.

Even if its just a bullshit alpha on her dress were it spits "acid" i.e cum recolored and alpha's the parts of her dress that it hits and dissolves it and destroys the object.

- - -

I believe that's pretty much it.

Good luck! If not just send this entire thing to the dev's, Claim it as your idea.. Whatever works.

Tue May 10, 2016 8:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]