View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A Few Things 
Rank 2
Rank 2

First off, this is literally the best sex game concept thus far. Seriously, real time physics in a sex game hasn't been done to anything like this standard as far as I know. You guys are on to a winner, keep up the good work.

Well I'm an S&M kinda guy, and I noticed you put in tears, nice touch. Trouble is, I think I'm almost the only person who has noticed :D. How about mascara tear streaks to make it more obvious?

Handjobs. Have a handjob chat command make the girl actively seek out to grab your penis and get to work so you can move around into different positions. Having to steer your penis into her hand limits what you can do, and it would mean you can play with her however you want from any angle as she gives you a handjob.

Free posing. If we could drag and lock limbs into a pose that would be sweet and probably save you guys putting in content for people's individual requests to some extent.

Hand tool. Having a hand to be able to fondle/finger/slap would be a nice touch.

Universal girl/clothing/scene in free sex mode. Any girl, in any setting, in any outfit. Also expanding on outfits is a must. Need to get lingerie, stockings/suspenders, high heels, all that jazz.

Once again, I cannot emphasize enough how no one else is making a game quite like this. Keep the sensible price if you can and concentrate on interactive sex rather than story. There are plenty of games that pander to role playing and immersion but your strength is in the fact you can, for example, slap the girls tits and they jiggle. Let people do what they want to do. Appeal to people's random fetishes so they can explore their own fantasies rather than laying down stories to make them explore predetermined ones. Make a playground, not a story book.

This is LITERALLY the best sex game thus far and you've barely started getting it all together. The future is bright.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:28 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks a lot!

The features you describe is the direction we are heading.
So things only get better.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]