View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 my suggestions 
Rank 4
Rank 4

I think this game has great potential. But the issue, only have stories and you finish very quickly because you do not want to go back to the same story. So I think it is wise to create a campaign, RPG style. I have read in post that says that long term will implement. So I put ideas that I would like to play some day. Maybe some you can use.In this post I will put the ideas that occur to me I hope you do not mind

I hope that people like my ideas ;)
Update 18/April/2013:

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Last edited by Kikebrikex on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Impressive!

You have me convinced, I second this idea!

Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:56 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Wow this is really impressive. I am convinced too.

Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

These are good suggestions BUT The hud should be empty and should have no elements at all.
Why ? Because it would break the immersion , that you are inside this world. Everything should be indicated by sounds , visuals and the spoken text of the women.
There should be no hud elements except the chat text.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:14 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Looks great! I get back later today with more comments on this post.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:50 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Wow that was well written.Indeed it looks like a really great direction for the game to evolve into.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:04 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

It all sounds great, but it seems like an entirely new game.. which would probably need a bigger budget and more people.

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@santosanto

Great visualization of possible RPG features. Its a nice mixture of "Dating sims", "Sims (the game)" and "XStoryPlayer".
I also like it, that the details are very well worked out (you put a lot of work into it).

If we could get all the features like the character customization (including penis editor) in XStoryPlayer eventually, this would be fantastic.

It will take time before we are there, but its a very good vision of what the future could be!

Thank you very much for this great post!!

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:22 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Quote:
user101 says:
Impressive!
You have me convinced, I second this idea!

Thanks!
boltness wrote:
Wow this is really impressive. I am convinced too.

Nice! :lol:
xebat wrote:
These are good suggestions BUT The hud should be empty and should have no elements at all.
Why ? Because it would break the immersion , that you are inside this world. Everything should be indicated by sounds , visuals and the spoken text of the women.
There should be no hud elements except the chat text.

That image was style promotion, later explain how I would like it to be the sex scenes, maybe then we agree 8-)
phyros33 wrote:
Wow that was well written.Indeed it looks like a really great direction for the game to evolve into.

I think the smae :P
weipai wrote:
It all sounds great, but it seems like an entirely new game.. which would probably need a bigger budget and more people.

While I recognize that I have no game programming idea, but only propose what I like to play and maybe some of my ideas may use it. I know they will not make the game me to tell, but if I can help you with something. ;)
xpadmin wrote:
@santosanto
Great visualization of possible RPG features. Its a nice mixture of "Dating sims", "Sims (the game)" and "XStoryPlayer".
I also like it, that the details are very well worked out (you put a lot of work into it).
If we could get all the features like the character customization (including penis editor) in XStoryPlayer eventually, this would be fantastic.
It will take time before we are there, but its a very good vision of what the future could be!
Thank you very much for this great post!!

Thanks! I hope these ideas can help with anything :roll:

I upload two page more of relationship system. Thanks

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:59 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Much as I respect the effort you've put into this, I'm not sure this plays to the strengths of the game. I mean there are plenty of adult games out there with pretty deep roleplay immersion, it's not like that's an original concept. However, I've never been able to play a game before where one can slap the girl's tit's/ass and have it jiggle realistically in real time.

Personally, I'd rather focus was put onto what can be done in the sex scenes rather than roleplay immersion, that's the real unique thing this game has going for it and that's what should be concentrated on IMO.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next