View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Requests from me and my girlfriend (but i buy the game). 
Rank 3
Rank 3

First of all congratulations on the game. I'm sick and tired of Japanese games with preassembled videos and limited action scenes.

-And now my desires, if possible, ( I apologize if someone told you that already):

-Hands in 3d to hold the girls and choose to see or not see my hands.

-More clothes and underwear to choose from. Being able to change the girls dress interactively and undress and re-dress she.

-I like clothes with big pockets to put things like penis, semen or put 3d hands also.(fetish?... may be)

-Being able to change the face of the girls for a personalized picture of my favorite actress, for example (ok, ok, i'm a pervert but you asked, and we talk about an erotic game, isn't it?).

Again congratulations and thanks.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:39 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@anibal314

Thank you,

-Hands in 3d to hold the girls and choose to see or not see my hands.
Hands are requested a lot. We want to add hands that fade away towards body.

-More clothes and underwear to choose from. Being able to change the girls dress interactively and undress and re-dress she.
We are changing the engine to allow for more complex cloth. However this will not be available in near future.

-I like clothes with big pockets to put things like penis, semen or put 3d hands also.(fetish?... may be)
This fetish has not been requested yet. We want to focus first on more important features before adding this.

-Being able to change the face of the girls for a personalized picture of my favorite actress, for example (ok, ok, i'm a pervert but you asked, and we talk about an erotic game, isn't it?).
This is not easy to implement. It would be great if it was possible.

regards

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:49 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

I understand that is a lot of work and you only have in mind the demands of the majority but thanks for answering.

Anyway, I see that you accept two quarters requests, that is fine.

-Thank you and keep up the good work ..

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]