View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 HTC Vive support added to XStoryPlayer 3.5 
Rank 12
Rank 12

@HentaiXplus

You obviously aren´t using the latest version.
The Oculus Touch works now as the hands are NOT reversed anymore.
You have to go into the Account Manager, delete the HTC patch and re-download the HTC patch.

@Xpadmin

First of all thanks for fixing the controller reversal issue, the menu screen issue and others:
But it still it's very tough getting satisfaction from the current implementation since it is still very difficult to make actual sex work.

- Please add all the usual commands like, lay on table, get in machine and such onto a surface that appears next to the input keyboard, it is very tedious to write all the commands without a proper keyboard
- Please disable the girls to move away from you when you get close
- Enable us to grab both shoulders of the girl and thus rotate them and get them to face us more easily
- Please, again, please disable the moving feet of the player and let the feet be fixed and let the player only move the overall position by touchpad, currently this makes having sex almost impossible. Only the hip should react to the players HMD tracking.

Overall there still needs tweaking done to UI, physics, interaction and especially overall sex mechanic , to make the current VR version of XStory player enjoyable BUT
if you make it there, THIS GAME WILL BE THE BEST SEX GAME ON THE VR MARKET > LOTS OF SALES

Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:47 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Wow latest patch is even better
Is like this game was made for VR

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:42 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

HentaiXplus wrote:
I have tried the HTC VIVE supported version of story player 3.5, with my Oculus CV1 and touch controllers.
I have a few things want to say here.

1) Have you guys ever considered about official touch controllers support? It was still a really good experience even when I just used steam VR mode for my Oculus and touch, but my left and right hands are reversed.

2) I think it would be better for everybody if we can crab object by our hands instead of laser pointer. For tiny object as unbutton or unzip clothes, I think just simply touch them with our index finger will be the most convenient way. (Laser pointer can be menu only)

3) We need user interface menus be a little more VR friendly. Compar with a flouting window that bonded with our face, and following us even when turning around. I think a floating window that appears front of us every time when we bring it out, and doesn't move around befor we turn it off will be most friendly for VR experience. Or it could be bonded with our left hand controller, just, not our face.

3) Locomotion, I still feel the most comfortable locomotion for this kind of games in VR is teleportation. Also there is a position glitch when every time I crouch with my actual body, I think we need separate sitting and standing mode, so people who have hard time to actually crouch can use sitting mode, people like me can use standing mode with no simulated crouch to bother our position tracking.

4) VR patch for previous scenes in the future? I kinda like the girls in previous scenes, looking forward to see them in VR would.

5) Oh! I love that hip control. I think we can add some haptic feedback on controller when we pocking things in game with our "hip". All about immersion, right?

6) foot soles. This is a little personal, I have foot fetish, and all girls in this game have that completely flat foot soles! Wow! I would totally change that and pay a little more attention since we got 3d body models so detailed on all other parts.

Over all, this was a really good VR experience! Even this game wasn't build for VR from ground up, but the scales, sizes, and distance of every thing are just perfect! And there is a really natural physics and all the fun toys and tools for us to play with. Drag and undress girls with our real hands.

I am looking forward to the future of X moon production.
Thank you for all the hard works.

Thank you for your feedback. The latest patch fixes several of the issues you mention.

Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:14 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

When i run a story sooner or later i get a crash and when i ask it to search i get this error
Unhandled exception at 0x0000000140174193 in XStoryPlayer64.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x0000000000000148.

Menu i still would prefer if it was stuck so i can look up down left right to see better the different options. Text chat i have not seen so fare only think bubbles so there i cant say anything.

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:07 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@skidrow

Please contact the support section here:

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/support/

and send the 'trace.txt' file, so we can look into this issue.

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:23 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hello;
I just tested the mod HTC Vive with my oculus CV1 and experience and very sympathetic, I noticed a small concern during the senario tentacul dream.
When I set the portals the red works normally, can be a bit longer than without the helmet but it ends up being skill, on the other hand the blue does not grow.
I remove the patch and reinstall version 3.5 without the HTC patch vivid and no problem.

could you help me ? please

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:23 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Mouze

Thank you for reporting this.
The issue has been fixed, please redownload Oculus patch (delete local copy of setup in order to download).

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:35 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Thank you i have setup with oculus patch and it's ok

I managed to open both portal and make the creature appear.
I play until the character feels bad and asks me to return it.
I repeat the previous actions and return the creature but at this time another creature arrives in the second teleporter without removing the first.

I found myself with 3 little monster after another attempt.

I do not succeed at the end of the story

Another thing is that the two upper valves are inaccessible without the keyboard too high, without the jump.

The fluids are not visible there is the sound but nothing is displayed

good work :)

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:55 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

So glad you guys took the time and work to implement VR!

I was just wondering if there is anyway to play with the scale in the game? In the unity games that are out it's as simple as adjusting the IPD value in settings although I don't see anything of the sort in this game.

Something I always had fun with in other games just wondering if it is possible!

Great to see the quick update on the patch to fix some issues, only real criticism I have is it's tough to get "into position" with the constant crouching, maybe I need to play around with the height settings though.

Thanks for all your work.

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:34 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Mouze

I will look into these issues.

@rabgam

Will look into scaling.

In the mean time set 'User height adjust' in VR settings to e.g. -12 cm to make it easier on the knees :)

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next