View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 15
Rank 15

awesome

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:25 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

What the hell is going on. Why is there no update on progression. Why has this been an on going issue. Please post images or something related to progression. You have many enthusiastic, and potential investors that need report. You are losing value.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:23 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

crdc87 wrote:
What the hell is going on. Why is there no update on progression. Why has this been an on going issue. Please post images or something related to progression. You have many enthusiastic, and potential investors that need report. You are losing value.

This. As much as we respect the silence, you need to give something to the community, otherwise you will lose our interest. Updates don't need to be screenshots, most of us understand he technical details of game development. At least to show us your alive and that the game is getting there.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Dont change the cow while you are still fleecing...

Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:30 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

The threat of dwindling interest is so real that you feel obligated to go to the trouble of creating new forum accounts and post one after the other.... Nothing suspicious about that..

Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:15 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

i dont think that this is a full-time project, i bet this is more of a freetime-project. In addition i believe that the dev, like most people got an 8 hour job 5 days a week. It is possible he has a family as well he is invested in. If this is the case you can imagine there really is not much time for game development, and i am sure that if possible they would post updates. however i believe this situation the dev would rather use time on developing the game than keeping us updated.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:11 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Wow guys, first post and already contributing to the community with a rant.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:12 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I come here everyday to see if there is an update.
:cry:

Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:15 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

KotLPL wrote:
I come here everyday to see if there is an update.
:cry:

Me too (almost every day). I think most people come on here quite often just to be disappointed, to be honest. A lot of people are still asking for moddable character resources for 3.5! However, I just have to accept it and respect the fact that xpadmin is apparently busy making 4.0. But, at this point, I'm really just giving him the benefit of the doubt and even that's hanging by a very, very thin thread now.

I just can't help thinking that, if it really is happening, but it's taking up so much of his time that he can't even give a quick progress update in 8 months (eight months! :o ) then he's either stopped the project altogether, or he's making some not-so-good decisions. He really could have gotten some help by now.

I mean - damn - he's at the stage where he has a product that enough people want that he could sell the whole thing (in it's unfinished state) to a proper studio for a good sum, maybe strike some kind of deal and keep certain rights and royalties. Money might not be his motivation, he might be rich, who knows. But if he was rich, he'd still be able to afford some help or pay someone to write an update for him.

Anyway, sure; there was never any timeframe or "deadline" to speak of. Sure; he doesn't owe a single person anything at all. Sure; none of us have paid for 4.0 (I hope. And if you have, you've been robbed). But you know what? There's literally nothing out there (and I mean nothing) that matches the quality of XSP 3.5 in my opinion, and I would happily throw down the same amount of cash for any triple-A PC title for 4.0 if 3.5 is anything to go by.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:18 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Yeah I'm disappointed too, bought this game a few months ago knowing through the forums that more content was on it's way. Still don't regret buying the game and I'm thankfull to the producers that created an excellent game, but feel like I was sold a bit of false hope for more content. It's sad really, what they have is a unique product on the market and it seems to be going nowhere. :(

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 84  Next