View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 17
Rank 17

Last time it got moved here the discussion:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4963

Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:51 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

The VR experience on this game is second to none IMO. Great work.

Obviously the development is a lot slower than most people would like. I actually brought the game ages ago, deleted it after awhile and then re-purchased it once i saw the VR patch had come out (i'd lost my original user id).

I've got my monies worth out of the game but find the lack of updates both to the game and just in general updates to the community to be well behind other games. I'd defiantly back this on a Patreon, but in the current state wouldn't pay much more than a $1 per month as the updates take too long to come out, so the cost per update would be too high.

Would you guys consider setting up an email list for game updates? As it stands I can't see the point in checking the forum regularly and I imagine quite a number of people are in the same boat. This means if you made an update next week it may take you months to get people playing it and more importantly paying for the update. I'm sure you'd like the money ASAP after you've launched the next update and as many of us regular users play testing it for you?

I still love the product you've produced so far. :D

Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:10 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

bark01 wrote:

Obviously the development is a lot slower than most people would like. I actually brought the game ages ago, deleted it after awhile and then re-purchased it once i saw the VR patch had come out (i'd lost my original user id).

I've got my monies worth out of the game but find the lack of updates both to the game and just in general updates to the community to be well behind other games. I'd defiantly back this on a Patreon, but in the current state wouldn't pay much more than a $1 per month as the updates take too long to come out, so the cost per update would be too high.

Would you guys consider setting up an email list for game updates? As it stands I can't see the point in checking the forum regularly and I imagine quite a number of people are in the same boat. This means if you made an update next week it may take you months to get people playing it and more importantly paying for the update. I'm sure you'd like the money ASAP after you've launched the next update and as many of us regular users play testing it for you?

Haha belive me as soon as a new update comes out ppl stop complaining and crawl out of their holes and say wow what a great update and stuff like that :twisted:

As for the community updates I think it is just to hard to develop a mod or other for this game atm, but I am not an expert or even a amateur in this matter haha...but I wouldn't develop a mod for this game now since the developers said that the next update whenever it comes will have a focus point on modding. So logical thinking why fuck with this thing now if it get's easier later on?

Sure I wish for more content but I still stand behind the fact that an update wich said we finished another 2 lines of code would be a lifesign but still would probaly get people to say again...mimimi use an existing engine to speed things up and mimimi you managed to "Just" do that untill now?

So I shut my mouth and wait for things to progress.

With that said peace out everybody I am going back to sleep 8-)

Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

ItsDamon wrote:
bark01 wrote:

Haha belive me as soon as a new update comes out ppl stop complaining and crawl out of their holes and say wow what a great update and stuff like that :twisted:

As for the community updates I think it is just to hard to develop a mod or other for this game atm, but I am not an expert or even a amateur in this matter haha...but I wouldn't develop a mod for this game now since the developers said that the next update whenever it comes will have a focus point on modding. So logical thinking why fuck with this thing now if it get's easier later on?

Sure I wish for more content but I still stand behind the fact that an update wich said we finished another 2 lines of code would be a lifesign but still would probaly get people to say again...mimimi use an existing engine to speed things up and mimimi you managed to "Just" do that untill now?

So I shut my mouth and wait for things to progress.

With that said peace out everybody I am going back to sleep 8-)

Yeah, I've put my modding plans on hold until 4.0 comes out. 3.0 was a good start in the right direction, and looked promising, but getting new characters into the game turned out to be harder than expected and the documentation was a bit lacking.

Wed May 03, 2017 3:22 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Perhaps you modders could set your own patreon for creating content for someone elses game lol.

I'd give a few $'s to see a new character!

Wed May 03, 2017 8:02 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Update That will Never Happend untill another 2 year or never as long as thay don't have patreon this game going no where maiby its going but untill you have kids

Sat May 06, 2017 10:19 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Having a patreon does not really matter one way or another since throwing money at the screen does not magically write code
while they could hire programmers, i think they are a bit like me and would rather do it themselves because they enjoy doing it (and i don't trust others to do things correctly)

Making Eskarn's Night Out took me months and that was just modding on the pre existing story and engine

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sun May 07, 2017 12:06 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

I brought up Patreon, not for hiring new people, but if there is something in the devs life, that "takes up a lot of their time" i.e. work, cuz you obviously need to pay the bills first and foremost, utilizing a Patreon, might be able to let you drop the job, and work on the game full time.

Just a thought, coming from a horny dude, who can't wait to see the new release.

Sun May 07, 2017 4:15 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

You guys should try making your own game instead of crying for updates, I work like a slave so I can't make shit.

Sun May 07, 2017 7:07 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Personally I'd just like to know where they are currently. Though can wait.

Mon May 08, 2017 12:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 84  Next