View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 8
Rank 8

weipai wrote:
You guys should try making your own game instead of crying for updates, I work like a slave so I can't make shit.

Saying doesnt make any sense....

let's not kid ourselves, we're in an era in which people who have an interest in something tends to become more and more involved personnaly in it. That's where crowdfunding comes from, and why social media works so damn well. But those thing comes with people getting used to being in the loop, and that's what's happening here. People are ready to pay, to support but they now feel like they deserve something back, even just pure regular contact with the guys in charge.

Mon May 08, 2017 10:10 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Considering that some game designers on Patreon make nearly $ 15k with a much less interesting game and manage to satisfy their patrons by just adding minimal bits of content every month and not fixing bugs that have been in game forever, setting up a patreon for this game should work darn well.

As it is now, I check this forum about every second month or so, to see if ANY information about XSP has appeared and then check the "other games" part for new releases of other games.

Tue May 09, 2017 9:59 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

T0mcat wrote:
Considering that some game designers on Patreon make nearly $ 15k with a much less interesting game and manage to satisfy their patrons by just adding minimal bits of content every month and not fixing bugs that have been in game forever, setting up a patreon for this game should work darn well.

As it is now, I check this forum about every second month or so, to see if ANY information about XSP has appeared and then check the "other games" part for new releases of other games.

I fear this studio, perhaps is walking the "Foxysoft.net" road. Which was ambitious project, but inadequate project management. One of the best development models, is Leonizer at "Playforceone". If he took more time to work on his Real Love 3d engine. It would be proof that adult 3d games, are possible. Yet he prefers to work on his flash gaming engines. And to that end, he releases a stream of games. that free to play, and are basically proof of concepts. Which is what was Foxysoft missed, and I fear now this studio is doing.

What would work for this game. Is simply get a better development plan. And then a goal oriented donation plan, with something like Patreon.

Our goal is "A", and we need "$x" to reach it. Then. We need a total of "$z" to reach goal "B", we have "$x" left over from goal "A". So goal "B", we need "$y"($z-$x).

Sun May 14, 2017 7:15 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Why you banned my first acount was did the truth hurt your feelings i only said what i feeled that time and facts that it i did't say your game is trash or be a hater only the truth and that people don't have time this days people will do anything to have it so i want to know plese why the banned so at least i can be carfull next time

Sun May 14, 2017 10:42 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

There's this quote I like without knowing where from I got it....If you can't say something good about a person, say nothing. I think that counts here. If I were the producer of this game, what I read on these forums certainly would not be encouraging....just FYI.

Sun May 14, 2017 11:34 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I'm happy with the way they are doing things. Yeah the wait sucks, but I think of them as being the Bethesda (BGS) of adult games. Their games take time but are usually worth the wait. You also have to remember that this is a secondary thing to them (probably more of a hobby) and they probably have careers. If they started a Patreon it could require more time than they have available. Also, I'd be much happier paying one upfront price for a finished game than have to pay every month to continue playing, but maybe that's just me.

Mon May 15, 2017 2:08 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

so I'd just like to point out, as most people who have taken the time to pm the guy has found out...he is still alive, still working. not sure why he thinks he got nothing to report worth writing on the board, but hey. I can wait. :)

Mon May 15, 2017 11:21 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

In the mean time, patreon has a number of fine productions ongoing that I've had plenty fun trying out. In particular, I warmly recommend the efforts of Gaweb, Mr.ZZ and Mr.C.

Mon May 15, 2017 11:23 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

thats what am saying at least open patreon it really helps a lot all adult game develepors have one thay make crazy money i the games are trash compire to this one hell the is no game better then this one but the wait is too much give update something i least say something per weak so we can know that the project is alive do what wendy's did roast people just something say hi the project is alive and will we are at this.......for now we will keep you updated PLESE

Mon May 15, 2017 6:01 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

PLS MASTER YODA PLS :P

Tue May 16, 2017 12:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 84  Next