View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 Version 3.5 is released 
Rank 15
Rank 15

@smithclub99

I like what you wrote, some awesome ideas

I am in the trail of thought right now where it is fast sex that needs to be worked on for a bit, before the release of any more stories. I love the story aspect of the gamer allot, and they offer some great characters. Tentacle deams is my favourite out of the three, followed by wet dreams then dark dreams.

But when it comes to fast sex, the game at least at this point in time falls a lite short. so some tome dedicated ti improving it a bit before the next story would be great!

I have a few suggestions:

!. Adding the girls from the previous stories as selectible
2. implementing Custom Animations option.
3. adding a choosing a room option

These would be great to have in fast sex mode, and make the modding potential even higher.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:04 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@smithclub99

Good points. Sums up my thoughts about this almost exactly.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:41 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

After the release of version 3.0 I had an idea for a complex mod, but decided to wait for this update to see if it adds or improves certain features. Expected it in a couple of weeks, maybe months, but the release date kept shifting and I pretty much gave up on modding. So no matter what devs are going to focus on next, instead of big updates that take forever to make I would like to see a constant stream of small updates with a clear release schedule. This way there's always something to keep both players and modders interested.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:24 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Creepy wrote:
After the release of version 3.0 I had an idea for a complex mod, but decided to wait for this update to see if it adds or improves certain features. Expected it in a couple of weeks, maybe months, but the release date kept shifting and I pretty much gave up on modding. So no matter what devs are going to focus on next, instead of big updates that take forever to make I would like to see a constant stream of small updates with a clear release schedule. This way there's always something to keep both players and modders interested.

Definitely! 4.0 will surely bring big improvements to the game over all, but a few smaller updates in the mean time would be great! :)

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:48 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Anaquis wrote:
Creepy wrote:

Definitely! 4.0 will surely bring big improvements to the game over all, but a few smaller updates in the mean time would be great! :)

That sounds good, maybe every couple of months bring out something small like a new pose or a toy. The game would be constantly evolving. Small things like placing the menu for cloths before you load the Dungeon rather than going in, setting the cloths and having to reload. Maybe the members could make suggestions and we could vote on it.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:47 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Still no answer, bad bad communication between developer and customer. tsk tsk tsk

"still the back up and walk forward to have sex controls or has their been changes?"

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:48 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

6DarkRaven9 wrote:
Still no answer, bad bad communication between developer and customer. tsk tsk tsk

"still the back up and walk forward to have sex controls or has their been changes?"

Not a dev, but I can tell you there is no auto-hump, hip swing or the like yet. It's still walk back & forward. However, if Monica has her strap-on or is set to the futa model, she will bang the crap outta Saiko for ya in fast sex.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:02 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

and the "slowing down when looking down" is an option now.
so, now you can fuck like rabbit and look at what your doing

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:41 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

In Abusted, what i need to say Saiko? after ''be quit human''

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:45 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

beata wrote:
In Abusted, what i need to say Saiko? after ''be quit human''

Nice spots

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next