View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Version 3.5 is released 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Great work, development team! Well worth the wait.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:50 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

The TD story is awesome! There are many smaller details to discover as well, most importantly, hitting f3 to bring up a note pad to check what the bubbles said if you missed any. :) I am a very proud supporter of this game :)

Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

at first - damn captchas to register. i needed eight tries to do that :)

at second:
@xpadmin
i am following this game now over an half year and i have to say, it is worth every cent.
i think you are on the right way to make a good and interesting sex game, with more than only "standard options". ok, i miss a vstroker support but i learned, that this will work in only in one direction to handle the right way that thing :)
occulus rift - yeha. but you have to support other VR things too. Since microsoft (no, i am not a ms hater) has overrrun the project i think, this will not bee the real future.

ok, now let us talk short about 3.5
great story, nice animations but i hoped for more interactions (i love the dungeon ex with the tentacles to try dirty threesomes) :)
the last scene was in my eyes a short way to ending the story with no real interaction. ok, read, you work on v4 :)
no, i think, the the time was short and you made a good game. i think you will make a good job for the next version (habe to find really out how i can you support you).

now i hope, the good modders will make a dungeon with all the creatures and we can dream every day a new stoyr ;)

good job xmoon-team and all the modders. you will my respect.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:28 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Btw just a quick note on the stories. They need a good ending.
For dark dreams the ending should be like a next day at work with your boss enslaved.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:16 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

And despite just getting 3.5 done and released, I'm going to chime in and beg for the old v2 stories to be updated to the new engine, please, pretty please??

Or if nothing else, a quick & dirty port of the girls themselves into fast sex. Some us miss Tiffany, and Monica and her massive tits with Tiff's hair is just not the same.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:27 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Just wanted to add my thanks for all your work, devs, you are really cool and you've made a cool stuff and new features. I'm happy to see optimisation where two girls together in one scene, since i had a serious fps lags in some dungeon mods with more than 1 girl. This girl-girl interaction is amazing, and as i tried to say Monica to fuck Saiko on the table, it was cool to see how it works, i mean, that amount of actions: Saiko comes to table, take off panties, Monica comes to Saiko, it looks nice and realistic. Now we only need more actions to mod :D

Wanted to ask, you've mentioned somewhere, that there will be full 4k textures support, have you managed to add it? And one more question, what about riding position for sex?

Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:59 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Yes, more interactions/animations for fast sex mode are certainly needed. The new ones that we have are all awesome, but some more options like riding, and the ability to tittyfuck Monica would just make it even more awesome. Is it possible to add these things through modding in this version?

Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:40 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I'm guessing we still have to back up then walk forward to 'have sex' or have there be changes in controls?

Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:12 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

Great job. Thanks a lot!

Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:16 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

Someguy01 wrote:
And despite just getting 3.5 done and released, I'm going to chime in and beg for the old v2 stories to be updated to the new engine, please, pretty please??

Or if nothing else, a quick & dirty port of the girls themselves into fast sex. Some us miss Tiffany, and Monica and her massive tits with Tiff's hair is just not the same.

Seconded. Getting the girls from V2 was probably what I was most looking forward to in the update. I think 3.5 is great, but please give us the girls from V2 - at least in Fast Sex!

Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next