View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Challenge Winners 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Some very nice entries where made for the modding challenge.

Although not a lot of entries where made, the quality of the entries was in my opinion very high.

Because not a lot of entries where made, we decided to skip the voting process and choose the winners directly ourselves.

Thank you very much for your nice and hard work!

Here are the winners:

(Winners will be contacted through PM)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clothing Category:

First price

Laissemoirire's beautifully made bra and panties for Saiko.

The detail of this underwear is high and the textures are very skillfully crafted.

Attachment:
cloth_price1b.jpg
cloth_price1b.jpg [ 125.48 KiB | Viewed 113827 times ]

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3672#p12847

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clothing Category:

Second price

Mister_brownie's wedding dress for Monica.

Very nice use of shaders to make the dress look sparkling.

Attachment:
cloth_price2.jpg
cloth_price2.jpg [ 136.65 KiB | Viewed 113827 times ]

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3672#p12024

Texturing:

First price

Aacewin's freckles skin texture for Saiko.

This skin texture gives Saiko a completely new look. Excellent work!

Attachment:
cloth_price3.jpg
cloth_price3.jpg [ 130.63 KiB | Viewed 113827 times ]

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3672#p12526

Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:34 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

great :D too bad that dont acces more people to the challenge for the next challenge i will participate :D for the next challenge would be cool the categorys place and animations :D

Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:06 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

woohooo :mrgreen:

too bad I often read too quickly, I thought challenge will finish April 13th.
this let more time to complete monica lingerie set now :roll:

Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:47 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

Congratulations to the winners! The winning mods are great achievements that probably would have won even if there had been many more entries. :)

I think there should have been prizes in other categories, like behavior mods (brutal suck, slap that ass), locations (doctor's office) and stories (Esk's Doctors Room). I also think there should have been a prize for the best dungeon mod, because there are several that "unlocks" several features (most importantly new positions and commands) and combines a lot of interesting and cool mods to an extent I wouldn't have expected to see. Those mods add a ton of gameplay and increase the replayability of the game and therefore should be recognized (at least by honorable mention).

Finally I would also have expected to see more entries, but it could be that the modders are waiting for the game/engine to mature more (i.e. 3.1).

Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:55 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

thanks a lot for your work !
I hope more contests will be come and more challengers.
I'm impressed with your project.

as inquisitor said, more categories should be available for the next contest.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:08 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Congratulations to all the winners. This challenge caught my attention. Makes me wanna join here!

Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:35 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

would be cool if we have a mod challenge for version 4 too

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:23 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Damn, I would love to make a mod for this engine. It's really great. I made 3d games before, teh worst game in the world actually according to http://www.somethingawful.com/game-revi ... -vaults/1/ But that's long time ago. Now I make 2d games and shitty banner ads as my main job.

Anyway, I have ideas ready for some games more on the gaming side and less on the social interaction. Like a shadow run game where you play an orc and have to fight one or two magic casting and shooting girls and avoid getting detected by a flying police car. And a fantasy game where you play an orc or something and have to suprise/fight a warrior girl or caster girl on a path to town. And a tomb raider like game with some enviromental traps as you dont play the girl but a ghost/group of monsters. Man I wish I had more time. Too many ideas too little time... :/

Anyway, this is my favourite 3d game engine and I am really bummed out I didn't got time to make a scene/level for it.

Actually my website is down because of some laws here, so now there is only my patreon:
http://www.patreon.com/nearfatal

Sat May 27, 2017 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]