View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
 How to install 
Rank 4
Rank 4

xpadmin wrote:
@linuxnofear

Please contact me in the support section.
Sofar the patch works for everyone, I would like to find out why it does not for you.

It works now that I could do everything through the Account Manager. GJ so far, now i can't wait for more content and positions.
Really miss dogystyle right now :)

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:08 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Sent an email to support but I am hoping for a faster answer here, I can not log into the account manager for some reason, I try my username which I assume is the account id, but I get "Login failed: Please check your account-ID and internet connection". I have tried also putting my password in in all sorts of ways but I can't log in. I'm guessing it
s a totally different thing but I am hoping maybe I'm just being a tard. Also tried the download ID with no luck.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:17 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Try installing from the original email you were sent, worked a treat for me. :D

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:30 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

Those who "only on the site" buy version 2.1 , must wait?!

I wished to be "donator"
but I prefer to buy, when it's really "official" already on the site and install the patch in the game.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:00 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Everything works perfectly and XSP V3 is awesome!!

The only thing that is a bit irritating is that when you close the account manager after you've logged in, the accountmanager.exe process stays active.
It's no big deal, but would be nice if it's fixed in the next account manager...

Another small thing that can be improved in XSP V3 is when Saiko approaches her bathroom she screams before she even opens the door.
Maybe she had a premonition or something, but I think it would be better if she screams after she opened the door.

Btw, when you play XSP V3 and get to the part where you teleport the container and the creature appears.
Take the container and teleport it again... You'll get another creature!!
Keep doing it, and you'll "soon" have an army of horny alien creatures!
Unfortunately that's all that happens; the story continues only with the last creature you got and the rest disappear when you leave the laboratory.

Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:37 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Where is the creature hide? I can't find it. Can someone help me?

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:36 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

XOIIO wrote:
Sent an email to support but I am hoping for a faster answer here, I can not log into the account manager for some reason, I try my username which I assume is the account id, but I get "Login failed: Please check your account-ID and internet connection". I have tried also putting my password in in all sorts of ways but I can't log in. I'm guessing it
s a totally different thing but I am hoping maybe I'm just being a tard. Also tried the download ID with no luck.

I've just purchased the donation, but the ID in the email when put into the account manager says login failed?
I'm thinking now, after clicking the download link, that I have just purchased the game again? Can this be undone, or can I change to the update?

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:54 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@p10d

Please contact me in the support section so I can sort thing out.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:25 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

xpadmin wrote:
@p10d

Please contact me in the support section so I can sort thing out.

All done, you're brilliant thanks.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:26 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Will NonPledger and Donators get this anytime soon ?
3.0v ????

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next