View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Example: Customizable responses 
Rank 14
Rank 14

The breathing animation is very subtle, you can see it on the bj videos if you watch her torso.

Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:32 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes there is breathing. The heavy breathing you see after she is out of breath is the same as the slow breathing, but the speed and the volume is up more.

The can adjust the scale, the speed and the volume of the breathing (in the scripts).

Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:51 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

Very cool. I rewatched the videos and indeed there is breathing and it looks great!

Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:48 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

The levels of... say "attraction" or whatnot... to penis, maybe hand/touch or maybe toy (assuming this isn't just all penis based and still open kinda like it is now in 2.1 but with less jitteryness and clipping in the animations and models), will they be this robotic in 2.2 or will we see something more fluid? The video makes me feel like I just slipped off the edge into a certain "uncanny valley". And when I mean the openness of 2.1, I can still grab my penis/toy and force the issue, right? It's something of an "out of box story experience" worry than me worried about something I can script/mod myself, mind you, but it still applies either way.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:57 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Checking the forum each day to see if an update has been posted is one of my little joys in life :D

Looking good but I hope the movement will be a little less robotic. I know from playing about with Poser that animation takes a lot of work to get right.
As for the scripting, well I for one will be having lots of fun with that side of things 8-)

Have you looked at some of the bots on personalityforge? A favorite of mine is Tessy but she is a little broken at the moment. Great place for some scripting ideas.

Good work :)

P.S. Do we get an Xmas gift? :lol:

Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:20 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

:) on the 1st post by the admin

scripting just a small amount of custom scripting by the player game owner allowed on the current version 2.1
would make the current version more interesting it only be few program rule changes in the game to allow at certain points
some custom scripting to play with , . changes in this area of the game would be minor

what ya think because a full blown up grade of the game seems to be taking a long time I see theres a lot to do

small change maybe :)

Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:10 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Great,but it will be nice if there is some throat bulge as superdeepthroat game:

Also puke is something that will make most of us happy :mrgreen:
otherwise you done great work with girls movements,more voice and sounds will be also nice :)
keep going with great work man :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:54 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

JohnCrichton wrote:
Also puke is something that will make most of us happy

I'd dare to say it would make a minority happy and would turn the majority off. If implemented there should definitely be an option to turn it off.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:04 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Really,may be you must see how many followers and fans FacialAbuse have on the net :) or maybe lets admin make a poll and we vote ;)

Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:41 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

What's the big deal with having a way to toggle it on and off? I mean your intent is to make the bot puke, not the rest of us, right? ;-)

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next