View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 We are going to need a fifth subsection in here. 
Rank 17
Rank 17

Right now, we only have 4 subsections. Scripting, Brain, NLP processing and Custom 3D models.

I propose a fifth subsection: Converted 3D models.
This section would be dedicated for converting existing 3D models made for use with Gmod and Source Flim Maker for use in X Story Player. There are already models made for Gmod and Source Flim Maker that are anatomically correct, so all that really left is making compatible with XSP.

Off of the top of my head, I can think of 2 people who we should contact once XSP's infrastructure is completed enough to start such conversions.

Olowrider
Uses a tumblr to post erotic gif's that were made in SFM.

Gagem
Uses Deviantart to post pics and gifs of bondage made in Gmod.

Now I don't know for sure if these 2 know anything about actually making the models they use but they are the best start to this that I can think of. There are also a bunch of people on Naughty Machinima we could contact. But NM doesn't seem to have an actual forum, so when XSP is ready to support converted models, XPadmin should make a video showcasing that the XSP engine ready to be used as a new, interactive medium, as opposed the rigid directing medium they are stuck with now.

Let's all do our part to make sure that XSP becomes the MUGEN of the 3D gaming world.
Well, the "fuck-whoever-you-want" part, not necessarily the "fight-whoever-you-want" part.

HOW TO START MODDING

Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:58 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good idea. I have added the category.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:18 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

I just found another Tumblr guy.
http://redmoa.tumblr.com/

Let's now use this thread for keeping tabs on people who might be interested in converting models.

EDIT:
Nevermind on that keeping tabs thing, I think I just found the community we've been looking for.

Special thanks to tumblr user Fugtrup. Who linked me to a literal pack of dicks :lol:

HOW TO START MODDING

Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:42 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good links. Very interesting forum.

Thank you for the post on the DigitalEro forum.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:20 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

I've been monitoring the imagery the discussion coming out of DigitalEro. Most of the animators there avoid explicit vaginal sex because it's difficult to make the penetration look good with the rigid vaginas that existing models current have.

In order to encourage the conversion of existing models for XSP, X Moon Productions is going to have to release an open vagina... That out wrong, let me try again.

Some kind of special anatomical template of the nether regions that can be applied to existing models. One that includes a pliable vulva and and anus, along with the vaginal and rectal cavities needed for sex.

HOW TO START MODDING

Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:25 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

I guess I'm just sharing info, but I have been making 3d art, as a hobby. and the best and most realistic vagina/anus prop i have encountered was "lali's bits" made by the artist erogenesis. I would post his site, but I'm on a mobile device.
I don't know if he would allow his product to be used ingame, but it can't hurt to ask.

Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:05 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

SpiderJeru wrote:
I guess I'm just sharing info, but I have been making 3d art, as a hobby. and the best and most realistic vagina/anus prop i have encountered was "lali's bits" made by the artist erogenesis. I would post his site, but I'm on a mobile device.
I don't know if he would allow his product to be used ingame, but it can't hurt to ask.

http://erogenesis.blogspot.co.uk/p/lali ... 5ccb4b09ba

They are indeed pretty good. Thanks for the info.

Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:25 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

I hope to see "3D Custom Girl" (by TechArts 3D) exporting possible. I'm savvy with Blender but 3DCustomGirl would be great for popping out a quick Custom Anime Style chick as is done for Miku-Miku Dance characters... even if I have to tweak it and rig it in Blender to animate it.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:31 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

I just pushed a request on Digital Ero for a 3D model to made of Aisha Clanclan. I hope it picks up steam and gets made.
Attachment:
Aisha model better.jpg
Aisha model better.jpg [ 409.1 KiB | Viewed 22781 times ]

That’s an actual model, I want a computer one. That’s naked.
https://digitalero.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3161

HOW TO START MODDING

Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:57 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I have no idea what that face is supposed to be. Fear, surprise, confusion...
The body seems acceptable but I just don't like some of these anime faces, just a mess of shapes.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next