View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next
 [STORY MOD] Eskarn's Night Out (BETA) 0.8 Update 
Rank 17
Rank 17

meem wrote:
Looks promising!
Have a bug though: Monica does nothing after leaving the bar. She is just standing outside the elevator in the corridor and does nothing. This happens when going alone with her but also when going with Lance and Saiko. Lance and Saiko walk into the room and Monica keeps on waiting by the elevator.

Before the update the player had to be very close to her to trigger her movement
however after the update i removed that but ill still check to make sure

EDIT
Or it could be because i dident reference the correct states
Updated and fixed hopefully
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxl71w0gbqzhojo/Eskarn%27s%20Night%20Out0.2.rar?dl=0

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:05 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Yeah it's better when you talk to them face to face :D but now I have a problem when all of us are at the apartment and Lance are coming back to the living room (dont wanna spoil) I can choose only A and C and I can see the right dialog but the story cant get any further (tried multiple times). I have observed that a this point Lance dialogs are named as Saiko. Is it possible to place girls at the bar at the beggining of the scene? They are really slow. Sorry for complaining man but just wanted to ask because it annoys me a little :D But the story is very good and it was worth to wait so long. Thank you :)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:58 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

refeirgrepus wrote:
My trace.txt has this at the end:
ERROR: CSceneContext::LoadScnObjectRes: Failed to load object 'scenes/occluder/ocdBoxShape.obj'

Update:
I copied "pack_dungeon/scenes" to eskarns "pack_ESK_NightOut/scenes" and selected "no" when asked to override some files. The story loaded now!

I have the same error. Your decision to help! Thank you! :)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:13 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Lavo wrote:
Yeah it's better when you talk to them face to face :D but now I have a problem when all of us are at the apartment and Lance are coming back to the living room (dont wanna spoil) I can choose only A and C and I can see the right dialog but the story cant get any further (tried multiple times). I have observed that a this point Lance dialogs are named as Saiko. Is it possible to place girls at the bar at the beggining of the scene? They are really slow. Sorry for complaining man but just wanted to ask because it annoys me a little :D But the story is very good and it was worth to wait so long. Thank you :)

Ok i forgot to change the player so they were using the correct state
events were passed to the player but nothing happened

Fixed and updated just re download and override
We are slowly getting all the bugs out

As for having them spawn inside the apartment... Yea im really thinking about it and might do that tomorrow

For the Failed to load object 'scenes/occluder/ocdBoxShape.obj'
Thats a default object that is unpacked, So the filemaker might be skipping it for some reason

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:17 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Eskarn wrote:
For the Failed to load object 'scenes/occluder/ocdBoxShape.obj'
Thats a default object that is unpacked, So the filemaker might be skipping it for some reason

I understood what was happening! I'm just a fool, I was not careful! I have not unpacked initially pack_dangeon, so there was no object "scenes / occluder / ocdBoxShape.ob" .... :( :oops:

Eskarn, I apologize for my stupidity, and Big Big Thanks for the work !!! :)

Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Thanks for your reply Eskarn!

But now, with the 0.2 update Lance is no longer spawning at the beginning....

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:04 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Eskarn wrote:
fskas wrote:
Eskarn wrote:
Updated to 0.1

Let me know if this all works as intended

hmm, i did the upgrade and deleted my save and when i start a new game there no dialogue, the pc is playing the video just fine and that it, nothing happend.

Cheers, That was my bad.
Download the patch again and it should work :?

Still no go for me, even with patch 02 :?

Tempering the file, i get it to work, but now monica keep waiting for me to undress he. But i d'ont know how to. The dress always messes up somewhere inside her :oops:

Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Same here... I dled the mod, patched it with 2.0... the video starts but nothing happens...

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:12 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Forgot to move // and add a 0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dxl71w0gbqzhojo/Eskarn%27s%20Night%20Out0.3.rar?dl=0

bring on the next bug

Yea that that dress is a nightmare to get off

however if you grab one of the bits around her neck pull it into her neck while walking backwards and mouse scrolling towards yourself it reports back a 0 result which instantly removes the dress

You think i sat there and did that every time i needed to test :lol: Nope, However it is unintentional and i can't stop it

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:53 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

At the saiko and doc story. be stuck bye undress of the dress and bra the step between tiggert not. At reload tiggert it may be up to the question. Only then does it stand on the balcony. Can someone help there

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next