View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Help needed 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Ok , I had to scrap my mod plans last year due to health problems , I am working on a new modification , as i dont have a massive amount of modding experience its based on the vanilla system but i might add in a few of the easy to add mods to it.

Now I need help with 2 problems again this is because my mod experience is limited

I need help on how to add the lava and semi mature creature to the dungeon (the creature that attacks monica in the office) rather than the one that attacks the girls in the lab

the other issue is how do i go about changing the entries on the options screen as I am changing the characters names in my mod.

So far the following has been done in my mod

- New Character names

Done

Saiko is now called - Annabelle
Monica is now called - Hannah
Girls respond to their new names
Front fast sex screen dungeon Changed to reflect new Character names

Need help witn (See above) or in progress

New images @ 50%
Creatures (See first part of my post)
Adding additional bits and pieces

Regards All

Demon2330

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:13 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Demon2330 wrote:
the other issue is how do i go about changing the entries on the options screen as I am changing the characters names in my mod.

Code:
XStoryPlayer 3.5\pack\YOUR_PACK\init\stories\dungeon\settings\stat_monsai.dat - for Monica and Saiko settings
XStoryPlayer 3.5\pack\YOUR_PACK\init\stories\dungeon\settings\stat_saiko.dat - for Saiko only settings
XStoryPlayer 3.5\pack\YOUR_PACK\init\stories\dungeon\settings\stat_monica.dat - for Monica only settings

as for creatures it's a little bit more complicated it's better if someone else explain it to you

Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]