View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Mod Help 
Rank 3
Rank 3

I'm guessing I am not doing something right, but I can't get this mod to show up in the game. see the link - http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3577.
I (1) unpacked a new dungeon_rape folder, then (2) copied-&-replaced all the files from the "Seiko's Party Rape V8 mod" folder to the dungeon rape folder.
But when I open the game and click "fast sex" the new mod isn't showing up, only the original dungeon scene is showing. I mean these are the only steps I have to do right? (yes, the start file in the filemaker folder was edited before running the filemaker)

side note: I managed to get a different mod - the dungeon rape mod pack http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3532 to work, so I want to believe I'm moving the files correctly. For the record. I also tied moving this folder to my desktop just to get out away from the xmp folder entirely in case it could be causing the other mod to not work, this didn't make any difference.

any one have any suggestions? Also, I'm not a very technical person clearly.

thanks.

Last edited by Indyace42 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:12 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3479#p9688

Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:43 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

This mod isn't working for 3.5 afaik (see it's thread title)

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:04 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

ah, got it. thanks. well I tried unpacking this file in the xsp 3.0 pack file the same way as I did I was doing for the xsp v3.5 pack file. For some reason it crashes everytime I try to load the Saiko's Party v.8 from the fast sex menu. It crashed almost imediately after pressing start.

Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]