View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 previous and current versions of XSP 
Rank 12
Rank 12

The question of the topic http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4019

xpadmin wrote:
In the current version this is difficult. In next version this definitely will be possible.

Sorry for my English

@xpadmin Do not you think that you are too much "cutting" all versions? in that 2.1 to 3.0, that 3.5? You sell the game for $ 19 and the game really nothing not added and is not workable and that we have to pay such a sum? The game nebylo Listed real physical movements that orgasms and organics that simple interactions, one that the other characters floating in the air just like them nividimaya shoes worn and is dull animation from which no nekak interaction, so maybe you and make a fashion but not really you are not only modernizing part you are helping them for what they are, and a special thank you to you (I think they are just what is portrayed in this game add something new and really different, I do not even know how to bring you just that .. .) The only changes that I have been able to observe since it is only then that version 3.5 was added only in the penis and girls is not something that would be added and attached as a separate entity that is not associated with the body and that that female and male - Playing for the character) which greatly spoils the game and created a scene passage of history and it is not completed yet. And in this game you do not add some interactivity, and not only that wants the best in this game, so it's a girl. Regarding women in Version 2.1, there were 4, and not one is not like the other, in principle, except for the hair color and texture but in versions 3.0 and 3.5 of 2 girls and for that you want $ 19 not fat? More than 2 months that I have, and many are waiting for something new in the game but it does not. Again, I repeat you release a new version of the old finish is not at all that it applies to the stories that by fast sex and sell it for $ 19 Do you find yourself right in this area ?! So what is my personal conviction, you do not do nothing new and significant for the project, you have it just simply ruin and buries it yourself that your project deep into the ground, if you or stun listen to ordinary users and those who have bought the game, including I have never felt so hopeless you then you have to understand is .... In short, I expressed my opinion to if you will reach you possibly fix it. Regards STRIKER777

And yet, what nafig version 4.0 if 3.5 is not finished?

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:24 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@striker777 i agree

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]