View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 XSP 3.5 
Rank 3
Rank 3

In Abusted, what i need to say Saiko? after ''be quiet human''

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:04 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: alien abduction story stuck
prlumley1:
after you say you have beautiful spots wait tell she tell you to show your penis and then she ask a question what is it used for sucking she would say some more but don't answer she bend her head and gate will open don't cross the line she will come to you when you cum you leave game over

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3936

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:15 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

jojo91 wrote:
prlumley1:
after you say you have beautiful spots wait tell she tell you to show your penis and then she ask a question what is it used for sucking she would say some more but don't answer she bend her head and gate will open don't cross the line she will come to you when you cum you leave game over

http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtop ... f=8&t=3936

thanks.. and what i need to do in tentacle dream in last episode? when i taking away girl, he said ''this a big mistake'' but..what i need to do?

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:06 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

beata wrote:
jojo91 wrote:
prlumley1:

thanks.. and what i need to do in tentacle dream in last episode? when i taking away girl, he said ''this a big mistake'' but..what i need to do?

Restarted it you failed.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:25 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

skidrow wrote:
beata wrote:
jojo91 wrote:
prlumley1:

Restarted it you failed.

Ok, but what i need to do, that would not be failed?))

Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:09 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

beata wrote:

Ok, but what i need to do, that would not be failed?))

You need to take in your hands a small creature that is on the floor, take it up the corridor you came from and leave it there, this will distract the monsters, so you go back to the girls and lure them to the portal by showing them your dick.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]