View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 3
Rank 3

That's it

Everything is working now, thanks a lot ! :D

Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:51 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

I re-downloaded the game from account manager and the mod works like a charm now thanks :mrgreen:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:29 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I tried but still using v03 , i removed v03 and any saves and did the pack install and it shows up
for fast sex and when i click on it the games crashes to desktop, i read thru the steps don't think i missed anything, i didn't try the partial install yet....perhaps i missed something...thanks for the hard work ....

Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Hey :D

Try updating the game, you may not be on last version (use the latest fullinstall) take a look on previous page there was a similar problem :mrgreen:
You will have to put the plugins files again but it will work :D

Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:01 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

the account manger say i have patch 3.5 1.0 , I'll try the other also thanks much....

Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:48 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi there, thanks a lot for this mod!

I've downloaded the game (3.5 + patch) today on a plain windows 7 install, installed the mode with the packed version, launched game, fast sex, selected love party, then, in settings page, when I try to switch from "Global" it changes in "girls" but settings are still the same, then if I click again to change page, it crashes, any clue?

Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:31 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

- Added some objects in office
- Monica short dress / Saiko alien dress
- Bigger screen in dungeon / lab
- Girl can dance in lab / office
- New sofa in saiko’s room, dungeon, lab

Okay, girls can dance in office. Splendid! But can anybody please give me a hint, where in the office building(containing 20 floors and so many rooms) exactly they can dance? Which floor, which room, and where a hel I can find a remote control panel to turn on the music in office???

Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:39 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

alex88 wrote:

I've downloaded the game (3.5 + patch) today on a plain windows 7 install, installed the mode with the packed version, launched game, fast sex, selected love party, then, in settings page, when I try to switch from "Global" it changes in "girls" but settings are still the same, then if I click again to change page, it crashes, any clue?

Blu3 wrote:
Things to avoid (for now) in this mod :

- Switch two settings page in a row
- Make a modification without validating it in a setting page and change page
- Teleport from Saiko's Room (broken by the stocks only way to fix it for now is to remove it ...)

Hi,

You have to "apply" 'one by one' any modification * you make.

Also, i'm not sure the patch 3.5.1 is needed if you use the latest setup35 :?:

Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:08 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

duration wrote:
- Added some objects in office
- Monica short dress / Saiko alien dress
- Bigger screen in dungeon / lab
- Girl can dance in lab / office
- New sofa in saiko’s room, dungeon, lab

Okay, girls can dance in office. Splendid! But can anybody please give me a hint, where in the office building(containing 20 floors and so many rooms) exactly they can dance? Which floor, which room, and where a hel I can find a remote control panel to turn on the music in office???

Hi,

Use the menu to spawn both you and girls in the 'office'

Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:11 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

xrf wrote:
alex88 wrote:

Blu3 wrote:
Things to avoid (for now) in this mod :

- Switch two settings page in a row
- Make a modification without validating it in a setting page and change page
- Teleport from Saiko's Room (broken by the stocks only way to fix it for now is to remove it ...)

Hi,

You have to "apply" 'one by one' any modification * you make.

Also, i'm not sure the patch 3.5.1 is needed if you use the latest setup35 :?:

Well, the crash happens even without changing anything, anyway I got it sorted :)

Another question, I've tried monica futa l and b, seems it can't penetrate jessica nor saiko, it goes under her pussy between the legs, is that normal?

I tested it by saying saiko and jessica to remove pants and "monica fuck jessica"

Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 26  Next