View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 13
Rank 13

burning wrote:
Did you get futa cumming working or not? I give the command, and Monica just says that she's here.

I think I made a mistake (again :lol: ) in the ReadMe file the command should be "ejaculate" :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:39 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

With 3.5, directed commands work in one string (e.g. "monica, come here"). That's not working with the custom commands here. Not sure if that's something easily fixed or not. Right now, you need to get closest to the girl you intend to command.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:45 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

Thanks a lot for the new version. Lots of great stuff to try out. =) I have only run it briefly and I noticed a couple of issues. I don't know if you're aware of them:
- The game crashes if you click the Page left or right twice
- It's not possible to start with Saiko nude (all is disabled, but she's still wearing panties and top)

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:26 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

Appreciate your work on this mod!

I am unable to change the settings from global to girls on .2. I was able to on .1. I do not have a save file.

Suggestions?

Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:43 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Well, nevermind...I'm able to switch setting pages now. :)

Are there commands for the creature?

Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:36 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Thanny wrote:
With 3.5, directed commands work in one string (e.g. "monica, come here"). That's not working with the custom commands here. Not sure if that's something easily fixed or not. Right now, you need to get closest to the girl you intend to command.

I need to look on how it works I added it on my todo list :mrgreen:

Inquisitor wrote:
Thanks a lot for the new version. Lots of great stuff to try out. =) I have only run it briefly and I noticed a couple of issues. I don't know if you're aware of them:
- The game crashes if you click the Page left or right twice
- It's not possible to start with Saiko nude (all is disabled, but she's still wearing panties and top)

- Haven't found a way around for the issue now, if you come back to page 1 it also disables plugins (it was a blank page on 0.1 so no way to come back)
- I'll make the girls naked by default or change the default position of the settings page as you prefer, the problem is the settings are actually not reflecting the default clothes it should make her naked if you chose another clothes then go back to none

Lazarus wrote:
Well, nevermind...I'm able to switch setting pages now. :)

Are there commands for the creature?

I'm happy it resolved on its own :mrgreen:
Adding commands to creature would be a long thing to do not on my priorities right now, I may add waypoints for it if you have any specific need it will not take time.
It is way easier with fully mature creature but it's kinda not really usefull without scripts and poses for the girls (I may add them later)

Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:18 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I can't get to the clone page. Crashes every time. Even if I switch to the girls page, hit apply, then switch to the clone page, it crashes when I hit apply.

Also, if you order Monica to suck futa Saiko's dick, they get in position facing opposite directions.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:40 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

burning wrote:
I can't get to the clone page. Crashes every time. Even if I switch to the girls page, hit apply, then switch to the clone page, it crashes when I hit apply.

Yeah, I'm seeing this some too. I have the best luck in adding the girls to the dungeon, then going back to Settings, switching to Girls, then making changes, but even that is not 100% consistent.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:43 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Lazarus wrote:
burning wrote:

Yeah, I'm seeing this some too. I have the best luck in adding the girls to the dungeon, then going back to Settings, switching to Girls, then making changes, but even that is not 100% consistent.

I need to make some fix in there, for now just try changing the option once then hit 'escape' then open the window again etc ... haven't had any crash like this :)

Another crash that may happen is teleporting from saiko's room I don't know why the stocks seems to break something it's was already in saiko's party but not really important since the room was the main place to use, I'm also looking for a fix :geek:

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:30 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Blu3 wrote:
- I'll make the girls naked by default or change the default position of the settings page as you prefer, the problem is the settings are actually not reflecting the default clothes it should make her naked if you chose another clothes then go back to none

I see. Then it would probably be preferable to set the settings so that they match the default clothing, but it's not really important so please don't bother. Thanks again for a great mod! :)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next