View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 13
Rank 13

duration wrote:
- Added some objects in office
- Monica short dress / Saiko alien dress
- Bigger screen in dungeon / lab
- Girl can dance in lab / office
- New sofa in saiko’s room, dungeon, lab

Okay, girls can dance in office. Splendid! But can anybody please give me a hint, where in the office building(containing 20 floors and so many rooms) exactly they can dance? Which floor, which room, and where a hel I can find a remote control panel to turn on the music in office???

Haha sorry forgot to give precisions :mrgreen: Going to make a screen in the office for now the screen is Monica's computer in her office you can't activate it with her mouse like in story mode

alex88 wrote:
Hi there, thanks a lot for this mod!

I've downloaded the game (3.5 + patch) today on a plain windows 7 install, installed the mode with the packed version, launched game, fast sex, selected love party, then, in settings page, when I try to switch from "Global" it changes in "girls" but settings are still the same, then if I click again to change page, it crashes, any clue?

Even more rules than for Gremlins :lol:

- Don't hit escape after changing a setting that need to be "applied" if you did reopen and hit apply
- Don't change a setting that need to be applied and change page at the same time
- Don't change page twice on the same settings page
- When you change settings page don't hit apply just close the Windows and reopen it

alex88 wrote:
Well, the crash happens even without changing anything, anyway I got it sorted :)

Another question, I've tried monica futa l and b, seems it can't penetrate jessica nor saiko, it goes under her pussy between the legs, is that normal?

I tested it by saying saiko and jessica to remove pants and "monica fuck jessica"

There is only one penetration height for each pose so correcting for one penis size will break the others, just help her a little and everything should be alright :mrgreen:

Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:53 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Blu3 wrote:

There is only one penetration height for each pose so correcting for one penis size will break the others, just help her a little and everything should be alright :mrgreen:

Eheh I still have to practice with positioning things :)

Some screenshots I've seen here are just utopy to me

Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:17 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Thanks for the great work on this mod, Blu3! :)

I had the same issue other people had, but I fixed it by following this:
Blu3 wrote:
Ok so I can't reproduce the problem ... :?

What I did :

- Renamed the xstoryplayer 3.5 folder
- Installed last SetupFull (date of the file is 08/08/2015) so it should be the latest
- Put the packed 0.4 mod into pack folder
- Tested -> no problem (Jessica and Laura had less clothing due to the plugin folder)

- Unzipped pluginv3
- Put files into plugin folder
- Replace all the files -> All was alright girls have now every clothes.

What I saw is the patch date is older than the full install so it may be a clue. Try just reinstalling with last full installer.

I also tried x86 and x64 game executables. And also have the manual install working well.

The only thing that is (newly) broken is chains in lab & Saiko's room they will make the game crash, it will be fixed in next version, but can give a file to fix it until release.

Is the mod working well for anyone other than me ?

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:51 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

yo i just wanted to say awesome job on the mod,just one thing,any time I try to use any one other the monica or saiko the game crashes,any known way you fix this?

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:52 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

XxPyrolessxX wrote:
yo i just wanted to say awesome job on the mod,just one thing,any time I try to use any one other the monica or saiko the game crashes,any known way you fix this?

Hey !

Thanks for your kind words :mrgreen:

You should try the solution mister Inquisitor quoted on the post just above yours it should work :D

Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:14 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hello. Game crashes when choosing Laura or Jessica, Monika and Saiko work fine.

Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:10 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Gerchan wrote:

Hey ! Same solution as above, your game may not be up to date :D

Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:58 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Thanks, Blu3 for the fix! I didn't catch that the new main file was newer than the patch. Working good now (I'm using the unpacked version so I could add the second machine per Creepy p.14).

Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:01 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Good day, I decided to help with this mod [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.4 ❤ // 08-08-2015 \\ and decided to fix it with respect to the menu, decided to update the file and correct the errors, flooded hosting MEGA here is the link: https://mega.nz/#!c9lnFIrZ!zUYxqg5kxuilK4F0weqyGa66oDxrJDo0_QrO1bnN1zE Enjoy! :) :D :lol: :idea: :!: Hope helped, but flights are still ongoing regarding the selection of clones ... I hope it will correct Blu3

Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:50 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Blu3 wrote:
Gerchan wrote:

Hey ! Same solution as above, your game may not be up to date :D

I had this and then I realised that I had an old plugin pack. the obj were named slightly differently and that created havoc. Updating the plugins solved [almost] everything. 1 last error for laura was fixed by changing the pose name in her init file

Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 26  Next