View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 17
Rank 17

Ana_69 buy the game and it will be solved.

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:22 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Okaaayy...I go to buy the game...
I have an idea for the next love party, i think for another protagonist like a girl or a futa and this can be submissive or dominant, for me it's a excellent game but i think the girls like: monica, saiko..
Need more activitie no only receive orders, be more independent, for exemple if monica are excited she come to peter and say: Fuck me or something like this.
Do you like the idea? <3 ;)

Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

how do i get to the cave and the office. oh all my body selections for the females are stacked on each other so i can only change one.

Thu May 26, 2016 1:16 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Seems you missed this one:

burning wrote:
Also, if you order Monica to suck futa Saiko's dick, they get in position facing opposite directions.

And adding to that, some combinations of futa/girl action lead to the two standing ready for action, but without the futa penetrating the girl. Even "helping" by leading the dick in the right direction doesn't help, as the futa just won't move at all.

You mentioned that the futa's dicks have only one possible penetration position, so they can't penetrate every girl due to height differences. So wouldn't it be possible to change the position of the girl on the "receiving end" of the penetration? Like, adjusting Monica and Rebecca, so they get their hips down to the same height as Saiko's/Laura's?

Oh, and there's a problem with girl to futa blowjob (which comes with the vanilla game, not your mod) after the cocksucker taking a pause. When she is supposed to take the dick in her mouth again it ends up to low and just hits her throat below her chin. Messed up penis positioning, too, I guess. Any chances to change that with your mod?

Have not had the chance to test all of the options yet, but what I've tested looks really great.

EDIT:

Is there a way to remove the kneesocks from Laura? Usually that would be done through the "Special" option, but this doesn't always seem to work?!? Found some kind of workaround. If you first manage to activate her special (immediately after starting the dungeon it seems possible) and then de-activate it, the kneesocks are gone

EDIT 2:
Seems that having two different menues with texture options for the clothing messes everything up quite a bit.
Example:
Start Dungeon. Choose Laura. Use "Global" menu to give her the Mini Skirt and a fitting texture. Change to "Clones" menu. Choose different testure for the Mini Skirt. Change to "Global" menu again. "Bottom" option is suddenly set to "none" and can not be changed anymore. Although you can change the texture of the skirt, alas not all possible texture options for it are shown and several of those shown don't seem to have any effect at all.

Using your "packed" version and your modyfied plugin folder.

Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:47 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Okay, I played around a bit more with this Mod and encountered quite a few problems. Mostly when it comes to clothes, textures for these clothes and hair colour...

First of all:
When starting a dungeon choosing Jessica she always shows up wearing glasses and the lace lingerie set. Why?
When starting a dungeon choosing Laura she always shows up wearing the lace lingerie set and kneesocks. Why?

When choosing either of them without having the LMR Lingerie Set and LMR Kneesocks plugin the game crashes.

When trying to change the colour of Monica's/Jessica's hair, and trying to go further than "blue" - back to default - the game crashes.

Changing textures/colours for the LMR Miniskirt doesn't work for the "Latex" versions, but other textures are in the menu multiple times.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:35 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

T0mcat wrote:
Okay, I played around a bit more with this Mod and encountered quite a few problems. Mostly when it comes to clothes, textures for these clothes and hair colour...

First of all:
When starting a dungeon choosing Jessica she always shows up wearing glasses and the lace lingerie set. Why?
When starting a dungeon choosing Laura she always shows up wearing the lace lingerie set and kneesocks. Why?

When choosing either of them without having the LMR Lingerie Set and LMR Kneesocks plugin the game crashes.

When trying to change the colour of Monica's/Jessica's hair, and trying to go further than "blue" - back to default - the game crashes.

Changing textures/colours for the LMR Miniskirt doesn't work for the "Latex" versions, but other textures are in the menu multiple times.

This dungeon is over. Most of it has been incorporated into Dungeon Ex which is entirely bug free if you don't load it!

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:30 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

glugluclub wrote:
This dungeon is over. Most of it has been incorporated into Dungeon Ex which is entirely bug free if you don't load it!

I guess every mod will be free of bugs if it is not loaded.
Scnr ;)

That Dungeon Ex thread seems to be full of bug and game crash messages. And it also contains stuff that I wouldn't like to have - like brown mod and stuff - so I never even considered using it. And I still don't.

Ah well.. time to wait for 4.0 then, I guess...

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:01 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hajdarabada wrote:
I don't know it's only me, but freepole don't work.
Always after typing freepole command, girls say things like "Do you like to do that?", "I don't know if I really want to" etc.

The same goes for me. Any ideas?

Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:38 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Hey guys I am partially back ... Have some reading to do and try to add some of your suggestion in a potentially coming updated version :mrgreen:

And yes freepole is broken I fixed it if you are interested I may share a fix until (probably) next release :D

Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:30 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Blu3 wrote:
Hey guys I am partially back ... Have some reading to do and try to add some of your suggestion in a potentially coming updated version :mrgreen:

And yes freepole is broken I fixed it if you are interested I may share a fix until (probably) next release :D

yo man nice work with mods keep up the good work . :D

(squirt mod)

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 26  Next