View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Is it possible to script grouped/attached objects? 
Rank 15
Rank 15

I know the modding has some limitations. I have some questions if anything below is possible in the current version.

The complex items (such as chains and stock) contain grouped items in a specific pattern defined by the software and not the scripts (ex stock_object). But is it possible to create a group of 2 or more objects attached to each other? Cuffs for example? (just one hand, 1 mobile part, no chain).

I read the discussions about the ropes. But I want to try some effects.

I need to make the rope as a dynamic object. No bones. Let's say it has an origin and an end point.
It needs to be attached to a fixed rigid object, but also want to stick an object (hook) on the rope endpoint.

Is it possible to stick a dynamic object to a rigid one using Maya and scripts only?

If not, maybe something easier: is it possible to build the stocks as movable sex_objects attached and not a grouped stocks_object?

I have little experience in this modding and just learned little Maya just enough to prepare objects; I am 3dStudioMax guy.

Thanks.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:19 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

An example: I would like to partially adapt this model via scripting.

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/may ... ffs/576579

This model is mine, but I lack in rigging so it was done in a different way by linking objects.
By the way, I can donate this model to the staff if it looks interesting to be included. I'm not sure about the node limitations numbers, at that time I wasn't designing in low-poly.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:36 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

welcome loki :D it is possible with pizzabox example how i understand in next version 3.1 it should easier to do this than in current version :D

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1970&start=10

by the way your 3d model looks great :D and yep handcuffs would be great in game :D the developers need one low poly and one normal version :D
would be cool when you can donate or make some models :D

Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:18 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Thank you very much. I heared something about pizzabox but didnt look.

I am currently working for some unfinished projects but this game got my attention. I hated sexvilla games for years and love physics (first noticed havoc in skyrim mods and of course corpses)

For a few days I was testing with puppett mode (wrote a fall command until I found relax in es dungeon)

I have to be honest, I found xsp recently and I am playing a cracked version [update: not anymore, I just bought version 3.0]. Hopefully until the end of next week when I'm going to buy 3.0

I hope I will publish items, well textured very soon. I lack in colliders and skinning but still studying them. This game really is on my dark taste so I'll give as much as I can into it.

Ps I had in mind simple ropes attached to a movable object cilinder or door like for suspension. I want to see how model acts when suspended to different parts. In the future I hope the game can archieve shibari suspension using puppet mode and suspension ropes or at least rigid objects - an inspiring movie: google for jaeger loce moskowknot.

Last edited by loki on Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:50 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

nice :D xpadmin/developer said"If you or someone else can make a good looking (normal poly count ~2-4 k) handcuff, I will see what I can do.
Preferably a low and high poly version"
than he would integrate handcuff object class and handcuffs :D

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3768

in this topic is one version of handcuffs your version looks really cool :D would be cool if you can do a handcuff version with normal poly count 2~4k and a low poly version :D

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3652&start=10

yep :D here is the topic with the pizza box example :D

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hmm thanks. Sounds like a challenge. Especially because I spent a lot of vertexes for teeth and inner mechanism.

Btw my model was never sold. Changing it becomes exclusively for the game and finally give it a purpose.

(inspired from owned cuffs I got home ;) )

Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:15 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

yep :D too bad it looks really cool :D

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:46 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

don't worry because of lack of response, I'm trying my best to understand the engine and publish some finished ideas soon (sorry job). Cuffs are not my priority but some rope engine is, at least for testing the physics in puppet mode and if it works it would become something way better.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:15 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

yep :D im pretty sure xpadmin saw that not give an answer we will try ask again in du time :D

could you make a bondage machine like in the picture? :D

Attachments:
pussy-toy-fucked-in-extreme-bondage.jpg
pussy-toy-fucked-in-extreme-bondage.jpg [ 28.35 KiB | Viewed 18747 times ]
Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:55 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

loki ?

Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next