View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Mod Request Texture Swap and Persistent Please advise 
Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi there,
Fist , Thanks to all the modders out there.
It's fantastic what they've done so far , I've already downloaded a few since I bought this game.

I'm curious though

When you use the Blow Job Command there's a spit "texture" (I use this for lack of a maybe more proper word)
I suppose what I'm asking is for a Mod the swaps the Cum for that texture and makes it persistent. So It sticks and acts like said spit and doesn't fade so quickly , or slink off.

In the end regardless , Thank you to all modders out there.
But please advise if this is simple and I can do myself direct and I'm happy to.
Or if I'm crazy for thinking this? Or Hell second it :)

Thanks folks.

EDIT :

I re-read and realise I'm not very clear.

Ok , so what I'm asking is to replace the initial fluid that's used for cum with the same one use for the spit in the Blow Job animation. Since that in it self is much more cum like. It's the stick and the "stringy"-ness of it that I speak of.

Also I'm asking to make it persistent. So it does now disappear to easily. When Pee'd on is understandable , but it seems to slough off on it's own accord. Pretty Much I'm thinking Bukkake-esq.

I encourage discussion on this, flame away or like I said above , Second.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:50 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

I think that mucus (in mouth) and fluid are not handled the same way. For the moment I remember reading somewhere that mucus is implemented only for mouth.

but I may be wrong

Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:46 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

one of the problems might be, that those "strands" used at the mouth need a lot more computer power than the "bubbles" used for cum right now. So using strands for all cum would probably let the fps drop waaaaayyyy down.

Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:47 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

I imagine they'd take a hell of a lot more to process.
Though for a Mod with maybe an advisory caution ? Warning of the FPS drop potential?

Also , what about the persistent cum , have it stay till washed away or at least be a wee bit more sticky? Or timed till it looses cohesion?

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]