View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 [LEARN] Better Blowjobs 
Rank 16
Rank 16

As part of a bigger project, I'm building upon Creepy's code for stimulating the women. I plan to basically do what he accomplished there without using his code, but for now it's included for expedience.
Now then, what my additions do is make Saiko and Monica both respond differently to stimulation and have different techniques for giving head. I'm not sure if I got that latter part coded.
This is something to learn from, not a mod. It was written prior to the patches and hasn't been tested since. I will gladly answer questions about what's going on in the code, but I will not support it.
Since it builds upon Creepy's code, he is of course allowed to use it himself.
Attachment:
betterbj.zip [24.02 KiB]
Downloaded 1335 times

Updated 3/20/2015

Last edited by burning on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Great help! Thank's a lot - especially for documenting the changes in the files :)

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:28 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

T0mcat wrote:
Great help! Thank's a lot - especially for documenting the changes in the files :)

You're welcome. I don't think I did document what I changed, actually. Once I make more progress on my main project I'll do a comparison. I just went through and I zipped up files with newer dates than the rest. Since it was literally last year that I did anything, I don't recall exactly what I did.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:08 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

As promised, I've located the files that differ from both the standard and Creepy's mod. There's actually very few changes, just redirecting the files to new ones that have the custom code per woman. Changing those files is how you customize their behavior. This concept can be extended to other behaviors that normally is universal. The only thing that I can't figure out would be how to use a custom one if available but use the universal one otherwise, so for each new character added the code needs to be duplicated.
This doesn't have to use Creepy's code at all - that is only there for the stimulation.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:47 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

burning wrote:
As promised, I've located the files that differ from both the standard and Creepy's mod. There's actually very few changes, just redirecting the files to new ones that have the custom code per woman. Changing those files is how you customize their behavior. This concept can be extended to other behaviors that normally is universal.

I guessed that from looking at the first version. Getting to know from which files to redirect somewhere helps a lot, thank you :)

burning wrote:
The only thing that I can't figure out would be how to use a custom one if available but use the universal one otherwise, so for each new character added the code needs to be duplicated.

Right now there's only two girls and two clones at most in the different mods. I guess it's not too much trouble to make duplicated (and slightly modified) code versions :)

burning wrote:
This doesn't have to use Creepy's code at all - that is only there for the stimulation.

Yep... and as it seems for some actions Creepy's code interferes with the built-in stimulation curves - I *think*! - so I plan to use only some of it..

Thanks again. This really helps in understanding how the logic in the files works :)

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:26 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

T0mcat wrote:
burning wrote:

Yep... and as it seems for some actions Creepy's code interferes with the built-in stimulation curves - I *think*! - so I plan to use only some of it..

Thanks again. This really helps in understanding how the logic in the files works :)

You're quite welcome.

Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:55 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

burning wrote:
I will gladly answer questions about what's going on in the code, but I will not support it.

Alright, first I had a real good look at these files.
Next I played around a bit with the values for stimulation in the task_freesex.dat, raising the value needed for reaching the orgasm so I was able to set even more random ENJOY values for the different touch/penetrate options. Gives a lot of possibilities to give the girls some more distinct personality.

Problems I encountered:

I'm not able to restrict orgasm to actions with penetration. As it is now, touch the girls ass long enough and she will orgasm... Although there are rumors about some women being able to cum by just touching their breasts, I've yet to hear from one that cums by just having her butt touched... slapped or whipped, okay... THAT I've seen myself. But just gentle touching of the ass cheeks? Nope..
As it is, I'm just not getting how to set certain "if/then/else" kind of actions with the games language :(
Would be nice to be able to stop certain actions from raising the arousal of the girls beyond a certain point.

Next thing is, that the task_freesex.dat interferes with those positions, that already have an "built in" orgasm option, like task_backass.dat or task_pole.dat etc.
With the settings for the task_freesex.dat that I use now, the girls reach the point of orgasm in the task_backass/backvag.dat at about the 50% mark of the freesex.dat orgasm point. And because I use the texts that Blu3 uses for his "Saiko's Party" mod, this leads to texts showing up at the wrong time... same goes for task_pole.dat, only the other way round... the girl humps the pole, gets a task_freesex.dat orgasm and then humps a short while longer, until she reaches the orgasm defined in the task_pole.dat.
A fast workaround would be to have the task_freesex.dat to be only used with certain tasks, that don't have their own settings for orgasm built in. But I have yet to find a way how to manage that :(

But the main problem for me still are the variables, task definitions etc. used in the basic task.dat files.
I tried to find out how the point when the girl orgasms is defined in the task_backass/backvag.dat, but all those loc.state.speed and so on just look like chinese to me... I'll keep on trying, but right now I don't expect to get results soon :(

So please, please, PLEASE! come up with a better way to control the girl's actions and reaction (texts)!

Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:21 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

T0mcat wrote:
burning wrote:
I will gladly answer questions about what's going on in the code, but I will not support it.

Alright, first I had a real good look at these files.
Next I played around a bit with the values for stimulation in the task_freesex.dat, raising the value needed for reaching the orgasm so I was able to set even more random ENJOY values for the different touch/penetrate options. Gives a lot of possibilities to give the girls some more distinct personality.

Problems I encountered:

I'm not able to restrict orgasm to actions with penetration. As it is now, touch the girls ass long enough and she will orgasm... Although there are rumors about some women being able to cum by just touching their breasts, I've yet to hear from one that cums by just having her butt touched... slapped or whipped, okay... THAT I've seen myself. But just gentle touching of the ass cheeks? Nope..
As it is, I'm just not getting how to set certain "if/then/else" kind of actions with the games language :(
Would be nice to be able to stop certain actions from raising the arousal of the girls beyond a certain point.

Next thing is, that the task_freesex.dat interferes with those positions, that already have an "built in" orgasm option, like task_backass.dat or task_pole.dat etc.
With the settings for the task_freesex.dat that I use now, the girls reach the point of orgasm in the task_backass/backvag.dat at about the 50% mark of the freesex.dat orgasm point. And because I use the texts that Blu3 uses for his "Saiko's Party" mod, this leads to texts showing up at the wrong time... same goes for task_pole.dat, only the other way round... the girl humps the pole, gets a task_freesex.dat orgasm and then humps a short while longer, until she reaches the orgasm defined in the task_pole.dat.
A fast workaround would be to have the task_freesex.dat to be only used with certain tasks, that don't have their own settings for orgasm built in. But I have yet to find a way how to manage that :(

But the main problem for me still are the variables, task definitions etc. used in the basic task.dat files.
I tried to find out how the point when the girl orgasms is defined in the task_backass/backvag.dat, but all those loc.state.speed and so on just look like chinese to me... I'll keep on trying, but right now I don't expect to get results soon :(

So please, please, PLEASE! come up with a better way to control the girl's actions and reaction (texts)!

I think what needs to be done is ALL the interactions need to be rewritten to use a common orgasm system, which they'd simply pass the stimulation values to. But as you say, we need to first figure out where the orgasm code is in those tasks. As for stopping certain stimulations from causing orgasm but still increasing arousal, I think the easiest way to do that would be to simply have two variables instead of one.
As eager as I am to get on this, I'm not ready to devote a lot of time to it. Once I get the rooms built for my mod, I'll be able to do more.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:13 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

burning wrote:
I think what needs to be done is ALL the interactions need to be rewritten to use a common orgasm system, which they'd simply pass the stimulation values to.
But as you say, we need to first figure out where the orgasm code is in those tasks.

Kinda like putting the definitions for the variables into one task, then setting up a counter and the results of the different arousal levels into the other tasks.
To me it seems, that several of the basic sex position tasks do their checks on a variable measuring "speed". So what would be needed is a change from this speed variable to the arousal variable used by task_freesex.dat, maybe?

burning wrote:
As for stopping certain stimulations from causing orgasm but still increasing arousal, I think the easiest way to do that would be to simply have two variables instead of one.

Yep, that probably would be a solution..

burning wrote:
As eager as I am to get on this, I'm not ready to devote a lot of time to it. Once I get the rooms built for my mod, I'll be able to do more.

Take your time... I guess XSP players should all be quite patient, considering the time it took from V2.0 to V3.0 ;)
And who knows, maybe the programmers come up with a solution with V4.0 themselves ;)

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:54 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

burning wrote:
...we need to first figure out where the orgasm code is in those tasks...

I played around with the settings within the task_backvag.dat the last couple days. As far as I can see, there is no "orgasm code" in that .dat; there is only a counter raising sound speed and level and choosing different sound files, as it seems.

Code:
// If max speed
   [state.dyn.me.task.backvag.speed > 3.5] // defines maximum speed and checks if maximum speed has been reached
       {
        state.dyn.me.task.backvag.speed = 3.5; // if maximum speed has been reached, any further speed up is negated here
   state.dyn.me.task.backvag.speed_count += 1; // part 1 of the "orgasm counter"

// How often girl pushes back when at maximum speed / climaxing                      
         [state.dyn.me.task.backvag.speed_count > 20] // does what is written in the line above; checks state of the "orgasm counter"   
   {
   loc.sf.id = 1;
   SetFluid(loc.sf); // put in by me to make the girl squirt
   state.dyn.me.task.backvag.state = STOP;  // if "orgasm counter" is higher than 20 go to STOP part of the script
   return; // else go up to maximum speed check again
   }
}
   state.dyn.me.movie.event3 = null;
        state.dyn.me.task.backvag.state = PUSH_IN; // if maximum speed has not yet been reached, go to the part of the script doing the speed raising...

way more lines later in the script:

Code:
   // Breath
   [state.dyn.me.task.backvag.speed < 3.0] // speed check again, a bit lower than the maximum speed, so the girl starts moaning a bit earlier
   {
     loc.sb.speed  = state.dyn.me.task.backvag.speed;
     loc.sb.speed /= 7;
     loc.sb.speed += 1.2;
     loc.sb.scale  = 0.4;

[state.dyn.me.task.backvag.speed < 3.0] loc.sb.id = 3;
     else                                    loc.sb.id = 4; // two lines to define which moaning sound is to be played; 4 is the one used for indicating climax
   }
   else
   {
      loc.sb.speed = 1.0;
      loc.sb.scale = 0.6;
      loc.sb.id    = 6;
   }
   SetBreath(loc.sb);

So there is no "orgasm variable" - it's all just speed checks and changing sound speed and sound file used. For the same reason the girls won't take over any arousal when your dick leaves their orifices for too long during intercourse or when changing positions - like from task_backass to task_back_vag.

Insofar the "solution" creepy chose, with adding an arousal variable that carries over into other tasks, has to be considered superior to the basic tasks.

Next I will attempt to modify the task_backvag.dat so that it takes the arousal state from creepy's task_freesex.dat instead of it's own speed variable. I guess someone with a better knowledge of programming might be more fitting to attempt this - *hinthint* - but as long as no volunteer shows up... *shrug*

Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next